Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Stacks (STX)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling STX in the US.
How to buy Stacks
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Stacks.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports STX. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Stacks.
- Buy Stacks. Complete your Stacks purchase and then find the best wallet to store STX.
Stacks (STX) is the 82nd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $1,478,790,582. The current price of Stacks is $1.390, which is -0.257% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.680 and $1.320 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 06:05 UTC.
Where to buy StacksFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade STX by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Stacks coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of STX over time.
Stacks at a glance
|Total STX supply||1,818,000,000|
Stacks price performance over time!
How to sell Stacks
You can cash out your STX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have STX on.
If you store your Stacks in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of STX you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Stacks.
Ask an Expert