Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Helium (HNT)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling HNT in the US.
How to buy Helium
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Helium.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports HNT. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Helium.
- Buy Helium. Complete your Helium purchase and then find the best wallet to store HNT.
Helium (HNT) is the 94th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $1,229,360,074. The current price of Helium is $15.000, which is 3.618% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $16.860 and $14.010 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 14, 2021 12:05 UTC.
Where to buy HeliumFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade HNT by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Helium coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of HNT over time.
Helium at a glance
|Total HNT supply||223,000,000|
|All time high||US$20.860|
|All time high date||April 07, 2021|
Helium price performance over time!
How to sell Helium
You can cash out your HNT with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have HNT on.
If you store your Helium in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of HNT you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Helium.
Ask an Expert