Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Citi® Double Cash Card vs Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card
Two excellent cards with flat rewards and no annual fee.
These cards both earn the same rewards rate, have no welcome offer and come with a $0 annual fee. Unlike the Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card, however, the Citi® Double Cash Card offers a long intro APR period on balance transfer. But the former lets you redeem your rewards to your eligible Fidelity accounts.
All other perks and features are outlined in the table below.
Summary of card features
Citi® Double Cash Card
- Earn cash back. Earn cash back twice on everything you buy — 1% when you make the purchase and 1% when you pay your balance. Similar cards let you earn 1.5% back. That's up to a $100 difference if you spend $20,000 a year with your card.
- Intro APR on balance transfers. Enjoy 18 months of a 0% intro APR period for balance transfers. Compared to similar cards, this is one of the longest intro periods you can get. After that, a variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies.
- Citi Entertainment℠. Get special access when buying presale tickets or VIP packages for concerts, sports events, dining and more.
Fidelity® Rewards Visa Signature® Card
- Earn unlimited 2x points on all purchases
- Redeem points into eligible Fidelity accounts
- No limits on total reward points and no restrictive categories
- Reward points don't expire
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert