What does it mean for my account to be high-risk?
Fleetcor may designate your account as high-risk if:
- Your commercial credit score is below 520.
- Your personal credit score is below 660.
- Your credit score drops by 51 or more points within a three-month period.
- You incur more than one late fee in any 12-month period.
- Your account is 30 or more days delinquent in any 12-month period.
- You make a payment that’s not honored by your bank.
- If your account is high-risk, Fleetcor may change your payment terms, billing cycle, fees and credit limit. Additionally, it may charge a 2% fee per billing cycle, which it calls a Credit Risk Assessment.