finder.com provides you with the information to make better money decisions. We focus on the psychology of money — including existing beliefs and behaviors — and not so much on the technicalities of spreadsheets or squeezing every last dollar out of your budget. Instead, we empower you to take action to improve your total net worth.
Meet 26 women who are shaping today’s green economy. Read more…
New exclusive data from finder.com shows the spending habits of millennials. Does this generation have good financial sense – or not? Read more…
How much it cost to move a dog overseas from Australia to New York broken down by item with cute pics. #pug. Read more…
Take a look at the Wonder Women shaping today’s banking and finance industry Read more…
Bitcoin and the blockchain offer fascinating possibilities for money transfers. Read more…
- Review: PayPal international money transfers for businesses – June 2018
- Review: Moneycorp Exchange Experts international money transfers for businesses – June 2018
- Review: Currencies Direct international money transfers for businesses – June 2018
- Review: Travelex international money transfers for businesses – June 2018
- Find the best USD to FTC (Feathercoin) exchange rate for Jun 18, 2018
- Ria vs. TorFX for international money transfers
- The Paris Hilton x Boohoo collab is the ultimate 2000s throwback
- Johnston & Murphy promo codes June 2018
- The top 12 places to shop online for plus-size lingerie
- Frederick’s of Hollywood coupon codes June 2018
- Gillette On Demand promo codes June 2018
- The Book of Everyone promo codes and review June 2018
- How much does it cost to build a house?
- How to find and finance a vacation home
- When is it worth it to refinance a home loan?
- Want to live like royalty? Here’s how to buy your own castle
- Mortgage applications stall at start of the spring housing market
- Quicken Loans becomes the country’s largest mortgage lender
- Americans borrowed $17.5 billion to support their small businesses — and that’s before interest
- Business loans for physical therapy practices
- GreenSky Direct home improvement loans review
- Pharmacy business loans
- First Capital Business Finance alternative business loans review
- Ridgewood Savings Bank personal loans review
In addition to Square, NY’s DFS has approved eight other firms for virtual currency charters or licenses.
US adults borrowed $17.5 billion for business loans in the past year, averaging $7,176 per person.
The study used algorithms to determine three different ways Tether can be used to manipulate bitcoin prices.
New York-based itBit claims to be the second biggest bitcoin exchange operating in the United States.
Ask an Expert