Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Best Visa credit cards
Earn rewards on your purchases or save money on interest.
Best Visa credit cards
Quick look: Best Visa credit cards
Best for frequent travelers: Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Rewards points. Earn 3x points on travel and dining purchases worldwide. Earn 10x points on Lyft rides and 1x points on all other purchases. The redemption value goes up by 50% if you redeem your points toward travel purchases via the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal.
- Signup bonus. Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 in your first 3 months when you open your account. That’s worth up to $750 when redeemed through the Chase Ultimate Rewards program.
- Travel credit. Get a $300 credit each year as a reimbursement for travel purchases.
Best for gas rewards: Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by CitiThe information about Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi has been collected independently by Finder and and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer.
- Cash back. Earn 4% back on gas purchases on up to $7,000 annually, and 1% after reaching the cap. You also earn 3% back on dining and travel purchases, 2% back on Costco and Costco.com purchases and 1% back on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees. Use your card freely abroad or online with foreign merchants and you won’t pay any foreign transaction fees.
- No annual fee. You need a Costco membership to apply for the card, but if you have it, the Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi will cost you nothing extra.
Best Visa card for earning rewards on rotating categories: U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card
- Cash back. Earn 5% cash back on two categories you choose each quarter on up to $2,000 in combined purchases. After that, your rate reverts to 1% back. You also earn 2% back on one category like gas or groceries, and 1% back on all other purchases.
- Signup bonus. Earn $150 bonus after you spend $500 in your first 90 days when you open your account.
- Intro APR period on balance transfers. Get 0% intro APR period for balances you transfer within your first 60 days of card membership. After the intro period expires, your rate reverts to 13.99% to 23.99% variable.
Best Visa card for longest purchase intro APR: U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card
- Intro APR period. Use 20 months of 0% intro APR period on purchases and balance transfers after you open your account. After that, a variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies.
- No penalty APR. Even if you miss a payment, you won’t get a penalty APR that many other cards may impose on your account.
- No annual fee. You won’t pay an annual fee for the card.
How we picked our best cards
We compared all Visa credit cards and weighed in features like rewards, annual fee, signup bonus and even intro APR period. We selected the cards that stood out from the competition.
Best Visa rewards cards
A huge number of Visa cards reward you for your spending. You can find Visa cards with accelerated cash back on select categories, but you can also find excellent Visa credit cards with travel rewards. Below you’ll find some of the best Visa rewards cards:
Compare Visa credit cards
As one of the largest credit card networks in the world, you’ll find a plethora of Visa credit cards to choose from. Some of these cards come with rewards on your purchases, others have 0% intro APR period.
But if you’re not sure whether a Visa card is the right choice for you, compare other credit card options.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert