Need a short term loan that gives you up to 60 days to pay it back?
It’s not uncommon to find yourself short on cash before your next payday, especially due to unexpected emergencies. Short term loans, also known as payday loans, offer a way to get the money you need in a hurry, but as the name suggests, you also have to pay it back by your next payday.
Need a bit more time than that? Finding a short term loan where you have up to 2 months to repay the loan is possible. A connection service for quick cash loans up to $10,000.
CashUSA Installment Loans
A connection service for quick cash loans up to $10,000.
Looking to apply for a 2 month short term loan? Here’s what to know
Check the map below to see if payday loans are legal in your state.
Payday loan availability by state
How quickly you receive the approved funds for your short term loan depends on whether you apply for it online or in-store.
Many short term lenders provide instant 2 month short term loans when you apply online, in which case you can look forward to getting your hands on the money by the next business day.
Repayments come in the form of agreed-upon installments which are debited from your bank account automatically on each payday during the given 2 month period.
A selection of loans you can apply for
Check the websites of any providers you’re interested in to confirm they operate in your state of residence.
Questions to ask
Comparing 2 month short term loans before applying is always a good idea. Here are factors that will require your attention:
- What are the fees involved? Short term loans charge interest in the form of fees, which are normally charged by every $100 borrowed. While the amount you borrow has a bearing on the fees you end up paying, so do state regulations that apply. Remember that lenders have no fixed fee structures in place.
- What kind of repayment flexibility is offered? Most lenders who provide 2 month short term loans require that repayments come in the form of direct debits from a nominated checking or savings account. Some lenders allow you to repay the loan amount ahead of time without charging penalties. Some give you other payments methods from which to choose, including credit cards, Western Union and MoneyGram.
- What is the processing time? Applying for these loans does not take long, as long as you have the required information handy. With in-store instant 2 month short term loans, you get the money immediately after approval. If you choose to apply online, you may have to wait until the following business day.
Benefits and drawbacks
- You can get the money quickly. Lenders can have your money to you in one to two business days at the latest, or in as little as a few hours.
- Use the money however you want. Once you get your money, you can use it for any legitimate purposes.
- You can apply with bad credit. Most short term lenders don’t run credit checks with the three major credit bureaus. Instead, they use Teletrack and look at your ability to manage the repayments.
- The higher than normal fees. All 2 month short term loans charge loan fees, and these are traditionally higher than the fees a conventional loan comes with.
- May not be available in your state. Your ability to apply will depend on the state you reside in.
Other consideration factors
- Your ability to repay. If you think you’ll have trouble repaying on time, avoid taking the loan in the first place. You will end up paying quite a bit in additional fees, and potentially negatively impacting your creditworthiness.
- Review the loan’s term and conditions. Doing so can limit the chance of being surprised by fees and charges down the road.
- Avoid making late payments or getting your loan refinanced. Again, this will mean you have to pay more in the long run.
The bottom line
Getting a short term loan that you can repay in two months can give you enough time to streamline your finances, but make sure you compare your options before applying.
What type of loan are you looking for?