Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
United℠ Explorer Card vs United MileagePlus® Club card
Earn reward flights with these two frequent flyer cards.
This makes the two cards complementary. If you frequently fly United and you can afford it, consider applying for both cards to maximize their value.
Summary of card features
United℠ Explorer Card
- Signup bonus. Earn 60,000 bonus miles after you make $3,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Rewards. Earn 2x miles on United purchases, eligible hotel stays and restaurant spending. Earn 1x miles on all other purchases.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit. Get up to $100 credit once every for years to cover for your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee.
United MileagePlus® Club card
- United Club membership
- Valuable signup bonus
- Earn miles on all purchases
- Check your first two bags free on United flights
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert