Life can catch you off guard. That’s why Sunny provides fast and flexible loans of between £100 and £2500, that you can repay over 6-14 months.
Experiencing an unforeseen cash shortfall? Sunny is an online platform providing straightforward and transparent short term loans. With Sunny there are no hidden costs. That means no application, admin, or late payment fees. Simply use the online calculator to find out how much interest you’ll be charged and the total amount you’ll need to pay back.
Sunny loans are different to traditional “payday” lending, where you would borrow over a very short period of time, and make a single repayment on your payday. With a Sunny loan borrowers make a repayment each month, which pays off part of the capital (the original amount borrowed) as well as the interest accrued so far.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
Please note: High cost short term credit is unsuitable to support sustained borrowing over long periods and would be expensive as a means of longer term borrowing.
Is high-cost, short-term borrowing a good idea?
Payday loans, and high-cost, short-term credit generally, are a very expensive method of borrowing and should only be considered as a last resort. They may not solve your money problems, and are not a good idea for borrowing over longer periods, or for sustained borrowing.
Before you apply for a payday or short-term loan, make sure you’ve considered other options. Is the expenditure that you’re planning absolutely essential? If you can defer a purchase then you could save yourself money in the long run. If you’re struggling to pay a bill, then why not talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan? Read more about alternatives to payday loans at moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
Key features of a Sunny loan:
- Loans of £100-£2500. The amount you’re able to borrow will depend on your personal circumstances.
- Borrow over 6 to 14 months. The term of the loan is decided by the amount you wish to borrow.
- Simple online application. Fill in your personal, contact, employment and financial details online.
- Quick access to funds. Receive your loan within as little as 15 minutes of your loan being approved.
- No fees. Sunny don’t charge admin, application or even late penalty fees.
- Early repayment. Repay the loan early at any time, and save on interest.
- Changed your mind? No problem. Return the money you have borrowed within 5 days of taking out a loan, and pay no interest.
Compare Sunny loans against services from a range of lenders
As well as comparing short-term loans with other types of credit, before you apply for a loan, it’s a good idea to shop around and compare a range of lenders. You can use the tool below to get an idea of how much the loan that you have in mind might cost.
You should always refer to your loan agreement for exact repayment amounts as they may vary from our results.
We compare payday/short-term loans from
How does a short term loan from Sunny work?
Once you’ve chosen the size of your loan and filled in your personal details, Sunny will assess your application, running a credit and affordability check. Having bad credit does not necessarily mean your application will be declined. If your application is approved, Sunny will aim to get your cash to you within 15 minutes.
Your monthly repayments will be taken via a Continuous Payment Authority (CPA), on a regular basis, on an agreed day of the month. You’ll pay interest of 0.8% each day on the loan.
What are the different repayment options?
- 6 months for loans amounts of £100-£1000.
- 7 months for loans amounts of £1100-£1500.
- 9 months for loans amounts of £1600-£2000.
- 14 months for loans amounts of £2100-£2500.
What are the eligibility requirements?
You should only apply for a Sunny loan if you’re certain you will be able to make the repayments, and you meet the following criteria:
- You must have a mobile
- You must be a UK citizen
- You must be 18 or over
- You must have a regular income
- You must have a bank account
- You must agree to a credit check
How do I apply for a loan from sunny?
To secure a loan with Sunny you’ll need to complete the online application form. Sunny will then assess your eligibility by running an affordability and credit check. If accepted, you could receive your money within 15 minutes.
- Select an amount to borrow.
- Fill out your personal details.
- Complete an income and expenses form.
- Provide your bank details.
- Make your loan decision.
- Receive funds in as little as 15 minutes of approval.
Additional Borrowing Options
Frequently Asked Questions