Richard Laycock is Finder’s NYC-based senior content manager & insights editor, spending the last decade data diving, writing and editing articles about all things personal finance. His musings can be found across the web including on NASDAQ, MoneyMag, Yahoo Finance and Travel Weekly. Richard studied Media at Macquarie University, including a semester abroad at The Missouri School of Journalism (MIZZOU).
- Bachelor of Media, Macquarie University
- Diploma of International Communications, Sydney Institute of Business Technology
- Data Analytics, General Assembly
- Macquarie University
- The Missouri School of Journalism at the University of Missouri
- Sydney Institute of Business Technology
- General Assembly
Latest articles by Richard Laycock
5 articles written by this author
Finder's NFT Gaming Adoption Report looks into which countries are seeing the most game.
Finder's Retail Investor Sentiment Report polled 39,573 Internet users across 26 countries to see how they'll be investing their money in 2022.
The definitive ranking of the NFT adoption across 26 countries.
Finder's Cryptocurrency Adoption Index measures the growth of cryptocurrencies across the world through a regular survey.