Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare sites like Biz2Credit
A secure business lender connection platform that could help you get up to $250,000 to finance your small business.
- Network of legit business lenders with a wide variety of financing options.
- Fast funding options available.
- Not a direct lender.
- $250 – $400 underwriting fee if you accept a loan their platform.
- Typically requires good personal credit.
Looking for a direct lender for your small business loan?
Get access to ongoing funds for your small business with a Kabbage line of credit of up to $250,000.
- Link your business accounts for added convenience when applying.
- Borrow only what you need and pay it back on your own schedule.
- Three ways to withdraw funds: online, mobile app, and card.
- Monthly fee could be as high as 10% of the borrowed amount.
- Business revenue must be over $50,000 a year.
OnDeck offers term loans of up to $250,000 and lines of credit of up to $100,000 with fast application processing and funding.
- Fast application, approval and funding process.
- Available in all 50 states.
- Loyalty benefits for returning customers.
- Business revenue of $100,000+ per year required.
- Some industries not eligible for a loan.
Looking to grow your business? You could qualify for up to $5,000,000 with a low interest rate, longer term SBA loan.
- Prequalify in minutes.
- Quick turnaround for smaller loans.
- Long repayment terms.
- Connects you with multiple options.
- Fee for prepayment.
- Longer turnaround time for large loans.
- Good personal credit required.
- Restrictions on how funds can be used.
Qualify for a business loan of up to $2,000,000, even if you have bad personal credit.
- Fast turnaround, with minimal paperwork required.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Apply with a low personal credit score, even in the 500s.
- No pre-approval.
- Daily loan repayment could eat into cash flow.
- High rate of loan renewals, which could indicate inability for borrowers to repay high rates.
- $100,000+ minimum annual revenue required.
See how other top providers compare to different lenders by checking out A-to-Z directory.
More guides on Finder
Susquehanna Community Bank loans review
Agriculture businesses and other local operations can benefit from a range of low-cost financing.
Community National Bank & Trust loans review
This Chanute-based lender serves farmers and other business owners in Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
CareOne Debt Relief review
This debt relief connection service helps you sort through your options — but has had questionable partners.
ROK Financial business loans review
This connection service can help your business get a loan as soon as today — even with bad credit or just three months in business.
Fulton Bank business loans review
A regional bank with a wide range of SBA options and online application for unsecured loans.
Commerce Bank business loans review
Meet with a lender to discuss a wide range of loan options — including SBA Export Working Capital and industry-specific financing.
Mountain America Credit Union business loans review
Small business loans with the flexibility of a line of credit.
Celeri Network business loans review
This service offers low starting rates, but potentially high monthly payments.
United Medical Credit business loans review
Get connected with a merchant cash advance using a provider that specializes in medical and dental practice loans.
FranFund 401(k) business funding review
Get access to your retirement funds in just 10 days to finance your startup.
Ask an Expert