Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare sites like Biz2Credit
A secure business lender connection platform that could help you get up to $100,000 to finance your small business.
- Network of legit business lenders with a wide variety of financing options.
- Fast funding options available.
- Not a direct lender.
- $250 – $400 underwriting fee if you accept a loan their platform.
- Typically requires good personal credit.
Looking for a direct lender for your small business loan?
Get access to ongoing funds for your small business with a Kabbage line of credit of up to $250,000.
- Link your business accounts for added convenience when applying.
- Borrow only what you need and pay it back on your own schedule.
- Three ways to withdraw funds: online, mobile app, and card.
- Monthly fee could be as high as 10% of the borrowed amount.
- Business revenue must be over $50,000 a year.
OnDeck offers term loans of up to $250,000 and lines of credit of up to $100,000 with fast application processing and funding.
- Fast application, approval and funding process.
- Available in all 50 states.
- Loyalty benefits for returning customers.
- Business revenue of $100,000+ per year required.
- Some industries not eligible for a loan.
Offering fixed-rate loans of up to $500,000, your business can get the affordable financing it needs.
- Prepay without penalties.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Quick approval.
- Lien required for higher amounts.
- Check fee of $7 per payment.
- Not for new businesses.
Looking to grow your business? You could qualify for up to $5,000,000 with a low interest rate, longer term SBA loan.
- Prequalify in minutes.
- Quick turnaround for smaller loans.
- Long repayment terms.
- Connects you with multiple options.
- Fee for prepayment.
- Longer turnaround time for large loans.
- Good personal credit required.
- Restrictions on how funds can be used.
Qualify for a business loan of up to $2,000,000, even if you have bad personal credit.
- Fast turnaround, with minimal paperwork required.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Apply with a low personal credit score, even in the 500s.
- No pre-approval.
- Daily loan repayment could eat into cash flow.
- High rate of loan renewals, which could indicate inability for borrowers to repay high rates.
- $100,000+ minimum annual revenue required.
See how other top providers compare to different lenders by checking out A-to-Z directory.
More guides on Finder
Simple Fast Loans review
With limited information available online, you may want to consider other options.
ROK Financial business loans review
This connection service can help your business get a loan as soon as today — even with bad credit or just three months in business.
Fulton Bank business loans review
A regional bank with a wide range of SBA options and online application for unsecured loans.
Commerce Bank business loans review
Meet with a lender to discuss a wide range of loan options — including SBA Export Working Capital and industry-specific financing.
United Medical Credit business loans review
Get connected with a merchant cash advance using a provider that specializes in medical and dental practice loans.
Byline Bank SBA loans review
This SBA Preferred Lender can streamline your application and might not require as much collateral as other providers.
NDC Grow America Fund business loans review
Borrow up to $2 million from this CDFI and SBA Preferred Lender.
Connect 2 Capital business loans review
Borrow up to $4 million from this CDFI or get connected to another nonprofit lender.
Best personal loans for fair credit
Compare our top 8 picks for borrowers with a credit score from 580 to 669.
SBG Funding business loans review
Competitive financing open to business with bad credit or in high-risk industries.
Ask an Expert