Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare secured business loans
Secured business loans allow you to borrow more at lower rates by using collateral.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Small business loan interest rates are low — but will it last?
Business loan interest rates dropped in 2020 and are likely to stay low. Here’s why.
- Third Federal Savings & Loan home equity review
Get a low rate guarantee, but you won’t know if you’re eligible until you apply.
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- BECU home equity review
Get fixed- and variable-rate options in a HELOC, if you qualify for membership.
- Bank of the West home equity review
Offers reduced-rate, no-closing-cost HELOCs, but only in specific states.
- How to read a balance sheet
Find out how to read a balance sheet to track your investment performance.
- Commercial Capital factoring review
This factoring company offers high advance rates with options for recourse and nonrecourse factoring. But some industries benefit more than others.
- AppleTree Credit Union home equity review
Get low rates with minimal fees — if you qualify for its limited membership.
- Union Bank home equity review
Offers no annual fee, discounted HELOCs — but locations are limited.
- Mortgage refinancing options when unemployed
Refinancing your mortgage while unemployed is challenging, but it may be possible if you have an alternative means to repay the loan.