Review: NFL Extra Points New England Patriots credit card
The credit card for Pats fans, with points for NFL purchases and discounts at NFLShop.com.
- Get this card if… you’re a Patriots fan and you buy NFL merchandise.
- Pick something else if… you don’t make many NFL purchases.
- Recommended credit range to apply: 670-850 (Good to Excellent)
Points as welcome offer
Up to 2x
Intro purchase APR
for the first 6 billing cycles on all "Qualifying NFL Team Ticket Purchases" (then 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable)
|Welcome Offer||20,000 points after spending in the first days|
|Rewards||2x points on qualifying NFL purchases and 1x points on everything else|
|Purchase APR||0% intro for the first 6 billing cycles on all "Qualifying NFL Team Ticket Purchases" (then 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable)|
|Balance transfer APR||0% intro for the first first 15 billing cycles (then 14.99%, 19.99% or 24.99% variable)|
|Recommended minimum credit score||670|
Megan Horner is the credit cards publisher at Finder. She's passionate about helping you find the best credit cards to meet your financial needs — whether that's earning great rewards or improving your credit score. Megan's expertise has been spotlighted on Lifehacker, CreditCards.com, American Banker and featured on news broadcasts across the country.
If that sounds like you, consider scooping up the NFL Extra Points New England Patriots credit card. It offers a 20,000-point signup bonus (just spend in the first days). On top of that, you’ll earn 2x points on NFL tickets, as well as on stadium, NFLShop.com and pro shop purchases. And to sweeten the deal, you’ll get 20% off anything you buy at NFLShop.com. If you spend big on your team, the NFL Extra Points New England Patriots credit card card will reward you for it.
Why New England Patriots fans will love the NFL Extra Points card
- Before the Pats game, buy jerseys and other gear at NFLShop.com and get 20% off.
- When you buy tickets to the Pats game, you get 2x points.
- Redeem your points for cash back, NFLShop.com gift cards and VIP NFL experiences.
How to get a New England Patriots Credit Card
How long will it take to be approved?
Because conditional credit card approval is automated on the website, you’ll get a decision on your application immediately.
- SIGNUP BONUS: Points for cash back. After you spend in the first days, you’ll earn 20,000 bonus points. You can redeem them for $100 cash back.
- POINT EARNINGS: More points on NFL and team purchases. Earn 2x points when you buy eligible NFL tickets. Get 2x points for purchases in stadiums as well as at NFLShop.com and team pro shops. Earn 1x points on everything else.
What are points used for?
As you accumulate points, you can redeem them for rewards like:
- Cash back (worth $0.01 cent per point; redeem as statement credit)
- NFLShop.com gift cards
- NFL jerseys
- VIP NFL experiences
- INTRO APR: Transfer your balances and go wild on tickets. Receive 0% APR for first 15 billing cycles on balance transfers you make within the first 45 days. Also, use your card to buy eligible NFL tickets and get a 0% purchase APR for 6 billing cycles on all "Qualifying NFL Team Ticket Purchases" starting from the transaction date.
- Discounts at NFLShop.com. Get 20% off everything you buy at NFLShop.com.
- No annual fee.
You’ll also like…
- Concierge service.
What to watch out for
- It hurts to pay late. Making late or returned payments could result in fees as high as $37.
- Foreign transaction fees. When you use your NFL Extra Points New England Patriots credit card overseas, you’ll incur a transaction fee.
What should I know before I apply?
To apply for the NFL Extra Points New England Patriots credit card, you must be:
- At least 18 years old
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident
Information you’ll need
- Full name
- Address and residential status
- Employment information
- Total annual income
- Contact information
- Social Security number and mother’s maiden name
What credit score do I need?
You’ll have a better chance of being approved for the NFL Extra Points New England Patriots credit card if you apply with a good to excellent credit score of 670 or higher.
I got the card — now what?
- Making payments.
- Avoiding interest payments.
- Avoiding fees.
- Customer service.
The NFL Extra Points New England Patriots credit card is the go-to pick for Pats fans, with great incentives for NFL purchases.