Goody's Credit Card review
Get cash back, discounts and bonuses as a Goody’s cardholder.
- Get this card if… you love Goody’s department stores and want rewards for your spending.
- Pick something else if…you don’t shop at Goody’s often.
- Good to excellent credit score of 580 to 850 recommended.
If you already buy apparel, accessories or footwear from Goody’s, you’ll appreciate the generous offerings of the Goody's Credit Card. It comes with $5 in Payback rewards for every $100 spent in store or online, and holiday bonuses, birthday gifts and exclusive savings plans, among other perks.
Discontinued productThis card has been discontinued, and it is not available on our site. Compare other credit cards or take Finder's credit card quiz to find one that fits your needs.
Up to 2x
Purchase APR (variable)
Recommended credit score
How to apply for the card
- Locate the Goody's Credit Card on Comenity Bank’s site and click Apply.
- Complete the application with your personal and contact information. Specify whether you’d like to add an authorized buyer and click Continue.
- Continue through the steps, entering your financial information and other details as requested, and then submit.
How long will it take to be approved?
Because conditional credit approval is automated on the website, you may get a decision on your application within 60 seconds.
- Payback Rewards.
Earn $5 for every $100 spent on Goody’s merchandise to use online or in stores.
- Exclusive savings.
Cardholders get exclusive access to special discounts and deals.
You’ll also like …
- $0 annual fee.
This card is free to use across Goody’s stores.
- Christmas reward.
You’ll get a special bonus with this card around the holidays.
- Birthday gift.
Get up to $20 on your birthday with this card.
- Style Circle Community membership.
Participate in surveys, discussions and more for access to potential perks, rewards and sweepstakes.
What to watch out for
- High interest rate.
The Goody's Credit Card comes with a high 28.49% variable APR, so consider paying off your card balance each month. You’ll have 25 days from the close of each billing cycle to pay off your purchases before paying interest
- Fees for late and returned payments.
For each late or returned payment, you’ll pay a fee of up to $40.
How do I cancel my Goody’s account?
Goody’s doesn’t make it easy to quickly access the info required to cancel your account. Rather, we found it nestled within the card’s terms and conditions.
If you own any card with Comenity Bank — including not just Goody’s but also store cards for Lane Bryant, Forever 21 and Boston Store — call 1-800-220-1181.
Prepare to navigate a menu of choices to get to a point where you can cancel your card. You’ll also need to pay the full amount of any outstanding balance on the card.
I got the card. Now what?
- Make timely payments. Manage your spending and pay your bills online by registering an online account with Comenity Bank.
- Avoid interest. At the close of each billing cycle, you have a grace period of 25 days to pay your balance. If you do, you won’t pay interest on your purchases.
- Avoid fees. Late and returned payments come with hefty fees of up to $40.
- Customer service. If you have questions, visit the help section on the Comenity Bank website or call 1-844-271-2526.
If you like shopping at Goody’s, you’ll find some attractive perks with this store card with bonuses throughout the year.
But if Goody’s is at the bottom of your shopping list — or not on it all — you should compare other retail credit cards so you can earn rewards for your store loyalty.