Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
9 exclusive experiences the Luxury Card Concierge® team have actually delivered on
Including a breathtaking wedding proposal straight out of the movies.
Picture this. You pick up your soon-to-be fiancée in a vintage Rolls-Royce — straight out of a James Bond movie. You drive up to a deserted Harry Winston storefront — complete with a red carpet entrance. Once inside, the lights turn on to reveal you down on one knee, proposing amongst a room aglisten with immaculate diamond rings.
Sounds like something out of a movie, right? I mean, it is, but it’s also just one of the many requests the Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™ concierge team is waiting to fulfill for you. Adept at planning once-in-a-lifetime experiences and known for its uncompromising levels of service, the concierge team has spent decades organizing the most extravagant, difficult-to-obtain plans for its customers.
And they’re no stranger to pivoting when circumstances change. One quick call and they’re at your service — rebooking flights, changing restaurant reservations or squeezing you into that sold-out performance. (It may or may not have been crowned The Best Concierge Service in Finder’s 2021 showdown thanks to its speed and meticulous attention to detail.)
To further highlight what the concierge team can do for you, we rounded up some of the most exclusive adventures they’ve planned in the past — from that infamous proposal at the Harry Winston store to a dining experience straight out of Anthony Bourdain’s television show.
1. Score a reservation at that Michelin-starred restaurant all your friends are buzzing about.
A table at the hottest restaurant in town awaits — and you don’t have to make a single phone call. The Luxury Card concierge team has snagged dining spots at some of the most exclusive eateries, including The French Laundry, a Napa Valley gem rated one of the ten most difficult restaurant reservations to book in the world.
2. Embark on an untroubled, sun-filled honeymoon post-COVID, and rest easy with the concierge team’s resources at your back.
Navigating the hoops of travel restrictions in today’s post-COVID climate is not for the faint of heart. In fact, a recent cardmember’s honeymoon to Greece was saved thanks to the forward thinking of the Luxury Card concierge team.
When arranging the trip, the Luxury Card team read up on the resort’s COVID mandates and had internationally approved COVID-19 tests waiting as the couple disembarked for their resort vacation. Other vacationers were left quarantined asea until their negative results came in — while these newlyweds were free to soak in the Grecian sun and indulge in a glass of ouzo (or three).
3. Treat your partner to an otherworldly romantic experience.
Give your significant other the five-star treatment, without getting bogged down in the details. The Luxury Card team has planned everything from surprise limo pickups (complete with paparazzi snapping pictures!) to a proposal set in a stunning Netherlands tulip field.
4. Track down hard-to-find locations not included in tourbooks.
When one customer wanted to find the exact restaurant Anthony Bourdain ate in Rome while filming his show, the Luxury Card concierge was on the case. Not only did they find the spot — Stazione Birra, an eatery featuring live music and entertainment — but also scored tables at two cat-themed restaurants, per the customer’s request.
5. Get last-minute concert tickets, without lifting a finger.
Forget long wait times on the phone and endless refreshing of ticketing websites. Luxury Card concierges book hard-to-get concert tickets so you don’t have to. Just ask one cardholder who — thanks to his concierge — got to take his wife to see Van Morrison in Dublin for her 60th birthday.
6. Have a luxurious bachelor or bachelorette party planned for you.
Leave it to the Luxury Card concierge team to plan the most epic weekend without doing any of the grunt work yourself. And no request is too specific! Like a cardholder who needed to find an all-inclusive resort within walking distance to a specific bar, and his concierge made it happen — all while booking reservations and airport shuttle services to boot.
7. Surprise your kid with a gift they’ll never forget.
Short on time and stumped on what to give your kid as a present? The Luxury Card concierge team is on the case. When a cardholder needed help figuring out a way to celebrate her son’s 8th birthday, the concierge designed the ultimate experience: a trip to Action Burger, the only comic book/science fiction-themed restaurant in America.
8. Design the romantic comedy engagement of your partner’s dreams.
Remember in Sweet Home Alabama, when Reese Witherspoon gets proposed to in Tiffany & Co. and picks out the ring of her dreams? Yeah, the Luxury Card concierge team arranged that exact same scenario for a customer who wanted to pop the question at a Harry Winston store.
9. Snag the ultimate Disney experience.
Ready to win the Best Parent of the Year award? One Luxury Card concierge was able to book a spot at Chef Mickey’s, the ultra-popular Disney eatery that often takes months — even years — to score a reservation at. Oh, and another concierge booked a table at Be Our Guest, another exclusive dining spot in the Magic Kingdom.
Can the Luxury Card Black Card concierge service REALLY make these things happen?
Yes! The examples above just scratch the surface of what the Luxury Card concierge team has done for cardholders. While making one-off reservations might not take up much time, planning week-long vacations complete with exclusive experiences, difficult-to-nab dining reservations, entertainment bookings and seamless travel accommodations takes weeks of planning that many of us don’t have. And that is where the concierge team’s impeccable reputation truly shines. While of course there will be some requests that simply can’t be fulfilled or exceed your budget, the Luxury Card concierge team is always up for the challenge.
I want in. How do I apply for the Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™?
Follow these steps to submit an application for theLuxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™:
- Select See offer to go to the Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™ application.
- Select Apply Now and enter your personal and financial information.
- Select Apply.
- Patented black-PVD-coated metal card—weighing 22 grams.
- 2% value for airfare redemptions with no blackout dates or seat restrictions. 1.5% value for cash back redemptions. Earn one point for every one dollar spent.
- Annual Airline Credit—up to $100 in statement credits toward flight-related purchases including airline tickets, baggage fees, upgrades and more. Up to a $100 application fee credit for the cost of TSA Pre✓® or Global Entry.
- Enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select with access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide with no guest limit. Includes credits at select airport restaurants for cardholder and one guest.
- 24/7 Luxury Card Concierge®—available by phone, email and live mobile chat. Around-the-clock service to help you save time and manage tasks big and small.
- Exclusive Luxury Card Travel® benefits—average value of $500 per stay (e.g., resort credits, room upgrades, free wifi, breakfast for two and more) at over 3,000 properties.
- Cell phone protection for eligible claims of up to $1,000 each year. Plus additional World Elite Mastercard® benefits.
- Annual Fee: $495 ($195 for each Authorized User). Terms and conditions apply.
I’m approved! How do I access the Luxury Card Black Card concierge service?
Once approved, you’ll have 24/7 access to the Luxury Card concierge service by phone, email or text. You can also download the Luxury Card app to live chat with a member of the concierge team straight from your smartphone.
More guides on Finder
How much time can you save using Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™ concierge services?
Reclaim your time with Luxury card’s concierge service.
6 reasons why you’ll want the Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™
Because your time is priceless.
Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™ Unboxing: The new Luxury Card
The Luxury Card Black Card’s packaging matches the name.
Priority Pass JFK lounge locations
Enjoy four lounges and a steakhouse with your membership.
These are the heaviest credit cards
The annual fee may be heavier than the card.
Credit cards with trip delay insurance
You could receive up to $500 in coverage per fare.
Credit cards with baggage delay insurance
Some Citi and Chase travel credit cards come with baggage delay insurance.
Best premium credit card
Premium credit cards come with the ultimate travel benefits. Concierge service, airport lounge access, annual travel credits and more can help you make the most of your trip.
Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™ vs The Platinum Card® from American Express
Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™ vs. The Platinum Card® from American Express. Which of these credit cards would you choose to better fit your high-end travel lifestyle?
Metal credit cards from major providers [Full list]
Find the right metal credit card for your needs.
Ask an Expert