Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
LoungeKey airport lounge program
Relax or even take a shower at lounges around the world.
The LoungeKey program gives you access to over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide when you have an eligible credit card. And conveniently, access is independent of what airline you’re flying or what ticket you have. Learn which cards offer LoungeKey benefits and how the program works so you can make the most of this feature.
How does LoungeKey work?
- Create a LoungeKey account. Go to the LoungeKey web address provided by your credit card issuer.
- Verify your card details. Register with your card’s 16-digit payment number to confirm you are eligible for the LoungeKey program.
- Search for participating lounges. Use the LoungeKey website or mobile app to find lounges that offer you complimentary access.
- Request entry to the lounge.
When you’re at the airport, go to your chosen lounge and let them know you’re a LoungeKey customer. Show or swipe your card to gain access. Depending on the lounge, you may also need to show your valid boarding pass and passport.
LoungeKey access for guests
Most of the participating LoungeKey lounges allow guests to enter with you. However, be sure to use LoungeKey to see if the specific lounge you’re trying to enter comes with additional costs or restrictions for guests.
Compare airport lounge credit cards
Here is a selection of credit cards that can get you into airport lounges. Note that to net LoungeKey airport lounge access, you’ll need a World Elite Mastercard credit card. That means that these cards may or may not provide access.
Lounge access and services
LoungeKey availability and services vary between locations and depend on the LoungeKey partners. For example, the LoungeKey partners listed for Phoenix Sky Harbor include XpresSpa and InMotion Entertainment. Both of these retailers are available to the public, though your LoungeKey membership will earn you a discount when you present your card.
In many other airports, LoungeKey gives you access to exclusive airport lounge areas, such as Plaza Premium Lounges at Heathrow or the Wingtips Lounge at New York’s JFK International Airport. So searching via the LoungeKey app or website will help you find out exactly what lounges and services are available for any trips you have planned.
What lounges can I access with LoungeKey?
|Australia. Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Melbourne and Sydney airports.||Asia. Bali (Denpasar), Beijing, Hong Kong, Phuket and Singapore international airports.|
|Canada. Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Quebec, Toronto and Vancouver.||Europe. Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Munich and Paris.|
|New Zealand. Auckland, Christchurch and Queenstown.||United Arab Emirates. Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah.|
|United Kingdom. Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff, Gatwick, Glasgow, Heathrow and Liverpool.||United States. Chicago, Dallas, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington.|
What else do I need to know about the LoungeKey program?
- Card requirements. You must present a valid, eligible credit card to participating lounges to gain access through the LoungeKey program.
- Lounge requirements. All airport lounges have specific requirements that guests must meet before they are allowed to enter. This could include dress codes, fees for guests and time limits on your visit. You can find details for individual lounges by using the LoungeKey lounge finder service.
- Additional charges. Charges for any lounge services or guest fees may apply. Remember to look for these details when you are searching for specific lounges so that you can budget for these charges. For some lounges, your LoungeKey membership allows access, but will not eliminate an entry fee.
Having a credit card that offers complimentary lounge access through LoungeKey gives you a way to enjoy luxury between flights all around the world.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Luxury Card Mastercard® Black Card™ Unboxing: The new Luxury Card
The Luxury Card Black Card’s packaging matches the name.
Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
Best credit cards for travel in 2021
Here are our picks for the top travel cards on the market.
Best airline credit cards of 2021
Have your sights set on travel this year? We compared nearly 100 cards to find the best deals and perks.
Best no-annual-fee credit cards of 2021
Our picks for the best no-annual-fee cards.
Newchip review: Virtual resources for startups
Take your business to the next level with an accelerated program and investor access. Grow your businesses and potentially get funded.
Netspend Small Business Prepaid card review
This business account supports in-person payments and lets you manage employee spending.
Teladoc review 2021
Find out how this telemedicine app stacks up against its younger competitors.
Indiana debt relief resources
When it comes to finding legit debt relief, Hoosiers are protected by state law.
Calm app review May 2021
This app is known for its meditations, music and “sleep stories” — but it lacks structure.
Ask an Expert