LoanSolo.com payday loan connection service review
Get a payday loan of up to $1,000 with a simple online application.
A payday loan is a form of short-term borrowing you can access even with a low income or low credit score. Find out how LoanSolo.com can connect you with a lender to fill your financial gaps until payday.
Same business day to 1 business days
|Product Name||LoanSolo.com Payday Loans|
|Turnaround Time||Same business day to 1 business days|
|Requirements||You must be 18+ years old, legally work and live in the US, have a bank account in your name and be employed with sufficient income.|
How does the LoanSolo.com payday loan connection service work?
LoanSolo.com is not a direct lender. Instead, it’s a service that connects borrowers’ needs with short-term and payday lenders in its network.
When you complete an application with LoanSolo.com, you enter your personal and financial details. If you qualify for a loan, LoanSolo.com connects you with a lender that it thinks best fits your financial needs.
Once connected to a lender, you review the terms and conditions of your specific loan offer and receive your funds in as little as one business day.
Top three reasons to use LoanSolo.com
- Free, secure online application. LoanSolo.com is free to use. It takes only a few minutes to fill out an application and potentially be connected with a lender.
- Bad credit OK. Even if you’ve been turned down by other lenders, you could see a connection as long as you have steady income and meet general requirements such as age and residency.
- Easily connect with lenders. LoanSolo.com takes the guesswork out of applying for a loan by connecting you only with lenders and loans you’ll qualify for.
Drawbacks to consider
- Potential hidden fees and penalties. Policies vary by lender but could come with early repayment penalties and payment rescheduling fees.
- Low maximum loan amount. LoanSolo.com can connect you with lenders offering payday loans up to $1,000. If you need a larger amount, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
Compare LoanSolo.com to other providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
A general warning about payday loans
Payday loans can offer swift access to cash in a financial emergency, but they’re associated with towering interest rates and high fees that can quickly topple you into further debt. To avoid potentially falling into a debt spiral, first exhaust your alternative options before deciding on a payday loan.
Is it safe to apply for a payday loan through LoanSolo.com?
Yes. LoanSolo.com uses encryption to make sure your personal and financial information is secure on its website. It’s important to note that as a loan connection service, LoanSolo.com may share your contact information with third-parties for marketing purposes.
LoanSolo.com reviews and complaints
|BBB customer complaints||2|
|Customer reviews verified as of||16 October 2020|
Am I eligible?
Applying online with LoanSolo.com won’t guarantee you a loan, but you’ll have a better chance of approval if you’re:
- At least 18 years old
- A US resident with a valid bank account
- Employed for at least 90 consecutive days with the same employer
How do I apply?
1. To see if LoanSolo.com can connect you with a short-term lender, click the Go to site button on this page. Once on its website, enter the amount you’re looking to borrow, your ZIP code and your email address. Click Get Started.
2. Enter your personal information, including your address, Social Security number and date of birth, then click Next Step.
3. Complete your income information, then click Next Step.
4. Provide your bank account information, including your account and routing number of your financial institution.
You can also apply by phone. Once you’ve taken out your first loan, the process of applying for future loans will be expedited.
I got my payday loan. Now what?
It’s important to stay on top of payments. Understand your loan payment schedule, and avoid stiff penalties for late or missing payments. If you have specific questions about your loan’s terms, you can contact the lender directly for answers. Although LoanSolo.com connected you with the lender, the lender will likely be able to provide more detailed information to your questions since it funded the loan.
LoanSolo.com can save you time by connecting you with a lender to meet your specific financial needs. But because all payday loans come with steep interest rates, use them only in a financial emergency as a last resort to alternatives.