Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Earn more points with Hilton Honors Dining
Earn up to 8x bonus points at participating establishments.
If you’re a Hilton Hotels and Resorts regular, you can earn even more bonus points with the Hilton Honors Dining program. Just link any credit card you want to the program, and then you can add your earned dining points to your earned credit card points.
What is the Hilton Honors Dining program?
Hilton’s rewards program lets you earn up to 8x bonus points on dining purchases at more than 10,000 participating locations across the US.
If you spend $3,000 annually at these locations, for instance, you’ll earn 24,000 bonus points. One night reward stays at Hilton properties start at 5,000. That’s four reward nights earned just by dining out. If you’re either a Silver, Gold or Diamond Elite Hilton member, and you redeem your points for four consecutive reward nights, you’ll get an extra fifth reward night.
Compare credit cards that earn points with the Hilton Honors Dining program
How does the Hilton Honors Dining program work?
Once you sign up and link one or more credit or debit cards, you start earning bonus points at participating restaurants. The number of bonus points you earn depends on your membership level.
|Membership level||VIP member||Online member||Member|
|Points per dollar||8 points||5 points||2 points|
|Requirements to reach membership level||Subscribe your email for promotions and make 11 transactions at participating locations in a calendar year.||Subscribe your email for promotions.||Sign up for the program without subscribing for promotional emails.|
Can I have more than one card linked to a dining program? Yes, you can have multiple cards linked to your Hilton Honors Dining program. Note that you can’t have the same card linked to another dining program at the same time.
How do I sign up for the Hilton Honors Dining program?
First, you need a Hilton Honors account. If you don’t have one, sign up on the Hilton Honors website using your full name, phone, email and address. Once you have your Hilton Honors number:
- Visit the Hilton Honors Dining website.
- Sign up with your full name, address, contact information and Hilton Honors number.
- Add your credit or debit cards that you use for dining.
- Use your cards at participating restaurants.
What bonuses does the Hilton Honors dining program offer?
In addition to earning points per dollar on dining, you can earn 1,000 points as a signup bonus. Just spend $25 at a participating restaurant in your first 30 days of account opening. You need to use a linked card and you must leave a review within 30 days of dining to receive the bonus points. This offer expires on January 30, 2020.
What restaurants are part of Hilton Honors Dining program?
You can earn Hilton Honors bonus points at more than 10,000 participating restaurants, bars and clubs throughout the US. Here are some of the more popular choices based on reviews:
- Rue 57
- Tony’s Di Napoli
- Junior’s Restaurant
- Dallas BBQ
- Ben’s Kosher Delicatessen & Caterers
- Panini Kabob Grill
- Sage Vegan Bistro
- Angelo’s Pizza & Pasta
- Chang’s Chinese
- The Brisket House
- Mo’s Irish Pub
- Red River BBQ & Grill
- Timothy O’Tooles Pub
- Sapori Trattoria
- Omega Restaurant
- Chucks Southern Comforts Cafe
- Stonewood Ale House Wood Fire Grill
How to find which restaurants are part of the Hilton Honors Dining program?
Go to the Hilton Honors Dining website and use the search bar at the top of the page. You can search using a zip code or a city, or you can enter the name of the restaurant you’re looking for.
How to get the most out of the Hilton Honors Dining program
- Earn a signup bonus. You can earn 1,000 bonus points if you spend $25 at a participating restaurant within the first 30 days of program membership.
- Submit your email address to receive promotions. Earn 5x points instead of 2x at participating locations.
- Use the dining program. Get 8x points per dollar after you submit your email for promotions and you dine 11 times at participating locations in a calendar year.
- Use a dining credit card. If your linked card has additional rewards on dining, you will earn those as well. For example, Hilton Honors credit cards offer accelerated points at US restaurants, which you earn on top of your Hilton dining membership points.
- Leave a restaurant review. Bonus points can only be earned after leaving a review. This typically refers to the signup bonus points.
The Hilton Honors Dining program can be a great way of earning extra points at restaurants, bars and clubs. If you become a program regular, you can earn up to 8x points and work your way toward earning a reward night at a Hilton property.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert