Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Hilton Honors American Express Card vs Hilton Honors™ Aspire Card
Choose between the entry-level and premium Hilton cards.
The Hilton Honors American Express Card is the entry-level, $0-annual-fee Hilton option, offering Silver status in the chain’s loyalty program. It pays 7x points at Hilton and 5x points at US supermarkets, US restaurants and US gas stations. Meanwhile, the Hilton Honors™ Aspire Card is the premium, $450-annual-fee option, offering 14x points at Hilton and 7x points on eligible flights and car rentals and at US restaurants. You’ll also enjoy complimentary Diamond status and a $250 annual Hilton credit.
Which card should you choose?
Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Get a sizable 75,000-point welcome offer after you spend $1,000 in eligible purchases during your first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 7x points at eligible Hilton hotels and resorts. Earn 5x points at US restaurants, US supermarkets and US gas stations, and 3x points on everything else.
- Get a complimentary upgrade to Hilton Honors Silver.
Hilton Honors™ Aspire Card
- 14x Hilton Honors Bonus Points when you make eligible purchases on your card at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 7x points on eligible purchases on your card for flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and US restaurants.
- Earn 3x points on all other eligible purchases.
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert