HiFX offers competitive exchange rates and low or no fees when transferring money overseas.
When you need to get money to a loved one overseas, the last thing you want to deal with is navigating a potentially complicated and expensive process. Sending money doesn’t have to be expensive.
HiFX offers you the ability to convert funds into over 20 currencies and transfer them internationally at the touch of a button, and does so with low fees and competitive rates.
Free first transfer offer
HiFX is currently offering new customers one free transfer when signing up. Standard fees apply thereafter for transactions that fall below their fee thresholds.
Money transfers under $5000 have a fee of only $10 with HiFX. No fees on transfers over $5000 with HiFX.
|Product Name||HiFX International Money Transfers|
|Min. Transfer Amount||USD 100|
|Max. Transfer Amount||USD 500,000|
|Transfer Options||Regular payments, One off payments, Market orders, Forward contracts|
Minimum transfer time
|Banking Partner||HiFX (USA)|
|Customer Service||Phone, Email|
|Available Currencies||AED, AUD, BGN, BHD, CAD, CHF, CNY, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, KWD, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, TND, TRY, USD, ZAR|
|Online Transfer Fee||USD 5|
|Branch Transfer Fee||USD 5|
|Phone Transfer Fee||USD 5|
|Exchange Rate Updates||Real time|
Competitive foreign exchange rates
HiFX boasts bank-beating exchange rates. Their exchange rates are linked to the live foreign exchange markets. When the markets are open, the exchange rate you are offered will often fluctuate right up until the moment you confirm your transaction. Your exchange rate is only fixed once you’ve confirmed your transaction.
You can save additional money with their simple fee structure. HiFX charges a flat transfer fee of $5 and waives the fee for transactions over $5,000.
Learn HiFX’s exchange rate
Enter the amount you wish to send and the currency below to learn HiFX’s current exchange rates.
Save money on your personal or business international money transfer today. Fill in the form and you’ll be contacted by a foreign exchange expert to have an obligation-free discussion about your options.
With over 17 years of foreign exchange expertise and over $100 billion transferred, OFX can help with all your currency exchange needs, including:
- Buying property abroad
- Regular overseas payments
- Risk management
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
How to send a transfer with HiFX
If you feel HiFX could be a useful service to you, you can carry out a transfer easily.
- Register. First you’ll need to sign up, which is free and can be done at any time of the day. You can register by clicking the green “Go to Site” button on the right. You will also need to provide identification documents as well as a document certifying your address.
- Get a quote. After you’ve registered tell HiFX how much you want to send and where to. They can help suggest different ways to carry out your transaction.
- Give your recipient’s details and when you’d like to pay them. The next step will require you to let HiFX know who you’re transferring to and when, and also will require you to provide a security payment.
- Send HiFX your transfer funds. You’re now ready to send HiFX your money and begin the transfer.
- Track your payments. You can now sit back and track your payment to ensure that it reaches its destination.
Find out more about HiFX
HiFX offers a range of currencies, including:
Compare HiFX to other providers
|Compare HiFX to…||See Comparison|
|MoneyGram vs. HiFX|
|HiFX vs. TransferWise|