Get help negotiating your back taxes of $5,000 or more to the minimum possible.
Fidelity Tax Relief has helped clients negotiate with the IRS and state tax agencies for more than 40 years. And they advertise full transparency of the direct negotiations on your behalf.
To understand what it will cost you, however, you must first participate in a free consultation.
Fidelity Tax Relief details
- Free consultation. Complete the online form or call a representative.
- Costs. Varies by situation. Requires free consultation.
- Types of debt accepted. Tax debt
- Services offered. Offer-in-compromise designations, currently-not-collectible status, installment agreements, penalty abatements and help with wage garnishments, liens and levies on your assets.
- Typical turnaround. $5,000, depending on your circumstances
- Minimum debt considered. $5,000
- Ratings, accreditation and memberships. BBB: A-, NATP
- Direct or third-party negotiations. Direct
- Service availability. All 50 states
- Customer service options. Phone, email, fax
- Money-back guarantee. If you don’t qualify for the lowest settlement amount available, Fidelity returns your fee paid toward the Investigation Phase within 10 calendar days.
How much does it cost?
Your exact service costs depend on your specific circumstances, and you won’t know that amount until after you’ve completed a free consultation.
Fidelity Tax Relief accepts clients with $5,000 or more in back taxes.
How much could I save with Fidelity Tax Relief?
Fidelity doesn’t advertise average savings. But it does boast on its site a 98% success rate with the IRS.
Testimonials include a customer who says Fidelity managed to lift a lien within 24 hours of contact. Another explains that Fidelity helped her turn six years of unfiled tax returns into a reasonable monthly payment.
Ultimately, your savings will vary based on your total tax debt, how far it goes back and your specific circumstances, including recent hardships.
What are the pros and cons of Fidelity Tax Relief?
- Money-back guarantee. Fidelity promises to refund fees paid toward the Investigation Phase in the first 10 days if you don’t qualify for the lowest debt solution possible.
- Solid customer support. Glowing customer reviews support Fidelity’s goal of transparency and communication.
- Range of tax negotiations. Fidelity works back taxes, liens, levies and wage garnishments.
- Limited info online. Clients may find Fidelity transparent, but its site is less forthcoming. You must set up a consultation for specific info on rates and other details.
Compare debt relief companies
What is Fidelity Tax Relief?
Based in California, Fidelity Tax Relief is a tax negotiation company with more than 40 years of experience in the intricacies of the US tax code. Its dedicated tax experts provide transparent support for a wide range of tax issues, helping to reduce your debts to the minimum while relieving pressure from collections.
What does the Internet say about Fidelity Tax Relief?
Fidelity Tax Relief’s attentive customer service and years or expertise earns it a respected 4-star rating on Trustpilot. But that rating is based on just a handful of reviews.
An accredited member of the Better Business Bureau since 2015, Fidelity currently sports an A- rating, with many reviewers pointing to the company’s excellent know-how and communication skills as high points of their interaction. Nearly all reviews of Fidelity claim to appreciate the company’s dedication to customer service.
Is it safe to use Fidelity Tax Relief?
Yes. As an accredited member of the BBB and National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), Fidelity is a trusted company within the tax negotiation field.
However, its site protections are unclear. And Fidelity recommends that you avoid providing your Social Security number, bank account details and other sensitive information on its online contact form.
How do I get started?
To sign up for your free consultation, click Get Help Now on the main site. Prepare to submit such details as:
- Your name, email address and phone number.
- How much you owe to the IRS.
- Your annual household income.
- Whether you own a home or other assets.
- Any current payments to the IRS.
Or call Fidelity Tax Relief offices toll free to get started.
I’ve signed up. What happens next?
- Fidelity Tax Services will reach out within the time frame you specify for your free consultation.
- You’ll submit tax documentation for Fidelity to assess for your best path to negotiations.
- You agree to Fidelity’s terms and conditions, and a representative takes over mediation on your behalf with the IRS.
- Your Fidelity team notifies you throughout the process and after each successful negotiation.
Fidelity Tax Relief advertises savings its clients more than $11 billion in 2018, managing a 98% success rate with the IRS from 2013 to 2014. It boasts bringing on cases it knows it can successfully negotiate — and glowing customer reviews seem to bear this out.
To learn how much Fidelity’s services will cost you — and how much you might save — you’ll need to contact them directly for more information.
Fidelity handles tax debts only. If you’re dealing with debt outside of back taxes, consider another debt relief company to find the best that fits your needs.