Save on your next secure overseas transfer.
CurrencyFair is a peer-to-peer marketplace that lets you trade directly with other users, which lets you get competitive exchange rates.
Not available to US residents
CurrencyFair is not available for US residents. If you’re a US resident, check out our promo codes for CurrencyTransfer instead.
Unfortunately, CurrencyFair doesn’t have any deals right now — but you can still save on a transfer with one of their competitors.
How do I use my CurrencyFair discount code?
Follow these simple steps to use your CurrencyFair discount code:
- Sign up for a free account by providing your name, date of birth, email address and country of residence.
- Navigate to the “Exchange Funds” page and enter the details of your transfer.
- Choose an exchange rate for your transfer.
- Enter your bank account details and provide proof of ID if prompted.
- At the confirmation screen, enter your promo code in the box provided to apply your discount.
What currencies and services does CurrencyFair support?
CurrencyFair lets you send personal or business money transfers at competitive rates in 19 different currencies, including:
- AED United Arab Emirates dirham
- AUD Australian dollar
- CAD Canadian dollar
- CHF Swiss franc
- CZK Czech koruna
- DKK Danish krone
- EUR Euro
- GBP British pound
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- HUF Hungarian forint
- ILS Israeli new shekel
- INR Indian rupee
- NOK Norwegian krone
- NZD New Zealand dollar
- PLN Polish złoty
- SEK Swedish krona
- SGD Singapore dollar
- USD United States dollar
- ZAR South African rand
Estimate your CurrencyFair transfer cost
CurrencyFair offers competitive exchange rates and fees, and a promo code can make your transfer even more affordable. But for the best deal, compare money transfer providers before getting started.