Credit One Bank® Platinum Visa® for Rebuilding Credit
Finder rating 3.5 / 5 ★★★★★
- Prequalification. See if you prequalify for the card without hurting your credit score.
- Cash back. You’ll earn 1% on gas, groceries, mobile phone service, Internet service and cable and satellite TV service purchases.
- Free credit score access. Track your credit-building efforts with monthly access to your Experian credit score.
- Potential credit line increase. Your account is automatically reviewed for a credit line increase at regular intervals determined by Credit One.
- Annual fee. The card comes with a variable annual fee of $0 to $99.
- Authorized user card fee. Authorized user cards come with a $19 annual fee. Most credit cards don’t charge any fees for additional cards.
- Grace period. Some accounts may receive a 24-day grace period, while others won’t. Not having a grace period means Credit One starts charging interest from the moment you made your purchase. This can add up if you can’t pay your full balance as soon as possible.
- Low minimum credit line. Your credit line depends on multiple factors, but this card has a minimum credit line of $300.
|Rewards||Up to 1% cash back|
|Annual Fee||$0 to $99|