If you want a credit card but have no credit history, there are plenty of options — as long as you limit your search mostly to secured and student cards. Use our table to compare your options and narrow your search by clicking "Show filters" to see products that fit your credit range and have features that will benefit you most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Sable ONE Secured Credit Card Review
A user-friendly secured card with no credit check required.
- Bread Cashback™ American Express® Credit Card review
A simple 2% cashback card that could benefit from extra features.
- Aspire® Cash Back Reward Card Review
A credit building card held back by fees.
- Corpay Mastercard® review
Earn 1.5% back on your eligible business purchases.
- Aeroplan® Credit Card review
Chase’s new Air Canada card offers a big signup bonus.
- Cleo Credit Builder card Review
A secured charge card with an unfortunate monthly fee.
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card review
An excellent luxury travel card from Capital One.
- Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards Credit Card review
Qualify with bad credit and earn 1.5% on all purchases.
- Revvi Card review
A card with far too many fees to properly serve its purpose.
- 9 exclusive experiences the Luxury Card Concierge® team delivered on
Including a breathtaking wedding proposal straight out of the movies.