Sign up for the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World Mastercard today and benefit from 30,000 AAdvantage bonus miles, dedicated card services and more.
The CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World Mastercard has been designed to meet both the business and travel needs of its customers. This card rewards both business purchases and traveling expenses with airline miles, so it could be an option to consider for your business.
Things to consider about the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World Mastercard
The CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World Mastercard is suited for businesses with a reputable credit history. This card lets you earn up to 30,000 bonus miles after making $1,000 in purchases during the initial three months of use. You and your traveling companions will be entitled to receive your first checked bag at no cost. These benefits could help you save up to $250 on a round-trip flight.
Features of the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World Mastercard
- Introductory bonus. You will receive 30,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 within the first three months of using the CitiBusiness Mastercard. This bonus is sufficient to cover a domestic round-trip ticket in the US.
- Fees. You will pay a yearly membership fee of $95 beginning the second year of membership. If you travel regularly, this annual membership fee seems reasonable thanks to the other cost-saving features of the card.
- No foreign transaction fee. You will not be charged a foreign transaction fee.
- Balance transfer fee. The balance transfer cost is $5 or 3% of the amount transferred, whichever is greater.
- Annual percentage rate (APR). The APR for purchases is 16.74% to 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness, as well as for balance transfers. This rate may fluctuate depending on the prime rate.
- AAdvantage miles. You will be awarded 2 AAdvantage miles for every dollar spent on American Airlines purchases, as well as on select business categories, including gas. Earn 1 mile for all other purchases. And your miles will not expire.
- Flight privileges. The card entitles you to priority boarding with “group one” privileges, which makes traveling less stressful for you and your employees. You and up to four of your companions will also enjoy the privilege of checking in a free bag each flight, provided the bags are within the recommended weights. While flying, using the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World Mastercard will enable you receive a 25% discount on suitable in-flight food and beverage purchases.
- Companion Certificate. Every year you make payments worth $30,000 or more using the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World Mastercard and also renew your membership, you will be given an American Airlines Companion Certificate, which is valid for travel on flights within the US.
- Account security. Citi has invested in security to ensure customers do not fall victim to credit card fraud. This lets you shop with increased confidence.
Complimentary insurance policies
- Retail purchase protection. You will be covered for most products you buy with your card in the event of damage or theft. This coverage is valid for only 90 days from the date of purchase and every incident is covered by up to $10,000.
- Travel and emergency assistance. You will receive an extensive range of emergency services in case you experience difficulties while traveling. The services are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Automatic travel accident insurance. If you use your card to pay for your transportation costs, you will be covered by travel accident insurance without incurring any extra charges.
- Auto rental insurance. If your rental vehicle is stolen or damaged, you will receive compensation provided that you used your card to initiate and pay for the whole rental transaction. With this service, it will not be necessary to opt for the collision/damage waiver insurance offered by the car rental company.
Compare other Citi credit cards
How to apply for the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World Mastercard
If you are interested in the features of the CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World Mastercard, visit the Citi webpage and begin your application. Please allocate roughly five minutes to complete the form.
To apply, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- You must be an authorized officer of the business
- You must have a legitimate Social Security number
You will also be required to provide your personal details, financial information, business information and advise whether you are an American Airlines AAdvantage member. After submitting your application, the company will process it and give you feedback on the status of your application.
The CitiBusiness / AAdvantage World Mastercard is a viable offering that rewards both business and travel expenses, allowing you to stay competitive in the business world.