We’ve recently discovered that Citi discontinued this card. Compare other credit card options to find one that fits your lifestyle.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.Earn two weekend-night certificates at select hotels after an eligible spend with this strong hotel rewards card.
If you’ve ever fantasized about napping on an exotic beach and then walking back to your luxury hotel on a perfect weekend away, then you’ll be happy to hear that the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card can help make that possible. It offers VIP treatment and 24/7 access to a concierge travel service.
Things to consider with the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
Hilton’s teamed up with Citigroup to create this card that rewards frequent travelers who prefer staying at Hilton Portfolio hotels. Expect to pay a $95 p.a. annual fee for a variable APR on purchases.
The Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card comes with no foreign transaction fees, making it a good way to earn points abroad. But you could bump into other fees that include:
- Balance transfer fee. You’ll pay a fee of whichever is greater, $5 or 3, whichever is greater.
- Cash advance. Cash advances come with a fee of whichever is greater, $5 or 3, whichever is greater.
You can pick up an anniversary bonus weekend night at a Hilton Portfolio hotel when you spend $10,000 in a year from your annual fee date and get bumped from automatic HHonors Gold Status to elusive diamond status when you spend more than $40,000 on your card in a calendar year.
Cardholders can also score weekend night certificates at more than 4,000 resorts and hotels across 91 countries — and your points never expire.
Features of the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
- Bonus points. Earn 10x HHonors bonus points on Hilton Portfolio hotels, 5x points on airfare and car rentals and 3x points on all other purchases.
- Visa Signature benefits. Enjoy free perks that include access to food events and 24-hour complimentary concierge services.
- Travel protection. You can expect worldwide car rental and travel accident insurance as well as lost baggage, trip cancellation and trip interruption protection.
- Visa’s Zero Liability. Shop anywhere knowing you’re not liable for unauthorized purchases made with your card.
- Purchase protection. Extend manufacturer warranties an extra year for items purchased with your card, and get additional protection against damage and theft — up to $500 for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Worldwide security. Take advantage of enhanced global acceptance and improved security abroad with integrated EVM chip-based technology.
How to apply for the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card
Applying for this hotel rewards card is easy. , you need to be at least 18 years old. You’ll need to submit personal and financial information with your application that includes:
- Your full name and mailing address.
- Your employer and income details.
- A valid Social Security number.