Compare other rewards credit cards
Things to consider with the Citi® Hilton Honors Reserve Card
Hilton’s teamed up with Citigroup to create this card that rewards frequent travelers who prefer staying at Hilton Portfolio hotels. Expect to pay a $95 annual fee for a variable 15.99% APR on purchases.
The Citi® Hilton Honors Reserve Card comes with no foreign transaction fees, making it a good way to earn points abroad. But you could bump into other fees that include:
- Balance transfer fee. You’ll pay a fee of $5 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is greater.
- Cash advance. Cash advances come with a fee of $5 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is greater.
You can pick up an anniversary bonus weekend night at a Hilton Portfolio hotel when you spend $10,000 in a year from your annual fee date and get bumped from automatic HHonors Gold Status to elusive diamond status when you spend more than $40,000 on your card in a calendar year.
Cardholders can also score weekend night certificates at more than 4,000 resorts and hotels across 91 countries — and your points never expire.
Features of the Citi® Hilton Honors Reserve Card
- Bonus points. Earn 10x HHonors bonus points on Hilton Portfolio hotels, 5x points on airfare and car rentals and 3x points on all other purchases.
- Visa Signature benefits. Enjoy free perks that include access to food events and 24-hour complimentary concierge services.
- Travel protection. You can expect worldwide car rental and travel accident insurance as well as lost baggage, trip cancellation and trip interruption protection.
- Visa’s Zero Liability. Shop anywhere knowing you’re not liable for unauthorized purchases made with your card.
- Purchase protection. Extend manufacturer warranties an extra year for items purchased with your card, and get additional protection against damage and theft — up to $500 for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Worldwide security. Take advantage of enhanced global acceptance and improved security abroad with integrated EVM chip-based technology.
How to apply for the Citi® Hilton Honors Reserve Card
Applying for this hotel rewards card is easy, you need to be at least 18 years old. You’ll need to submit personal and financial information with your application that includes:
- Your full name and mailing address.
- Your employer and income details.
- A valid Social Security number.