Compare other rewards credit cards
Things to consider with the Citi® Hilton Honors Reserve Card
Hilton’s teamed up with Citigroup to create this card that rewards frequent travelers who prefer staying at Hilton Portfolio hotels. Expect to pay a $95 annual fee for a variable 15.99% APR on purchases.
The Citi® Hilton Honors Reserve Card comes with no foreign transaction fees, making it a good way to earn points abroad. But you could bump into other fees that include:
- Balance transfer fee. You’ll pay a fee of 3% or $5 (whichever is greater).
- Cash advance. Cash advances come with a fee of 3% or $5 (whichever is greater).
You can pick up an anniversary bonus weekend night at a Hilton Portfolio hotel when you spend $10,000 in a year from your annual fee date and get bumped from automatic HHonors Gold Status to elusive diamond status when you spend more than $40,000 on your card in a calendar year.
Cardholders can also score weekend night certificates at more than 4,000 resorts and hotels across 91 countries — and your points never expire.
Features of the Citi® Hilton Honors Reserve Card
- Bonus points. Earn 10x HHonors bonus points on Hilton Portfolio hotels, 5x points on airfare and car rentals and 3x points on all other purchases.
- Visa Signature benefits. Enjoy free perks that include access to food events and 24-hour complimentary concierge services.
- Travel protection. You can expect worldwide car rental and travel accident insurance as well as lost baggage, trip cancellation and trip interruption protection.
- Visa’s Zero Liability. Shop anywhere knowing you’re not liable for unauthorized purchases made with your card.
- Purchase protection. Extend manufacturer warranties an extra year for items purchased with your card, and get additional protection against damage and theft — up to $500 for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Worldwide security. Take advantage of enhanced global acceptance and improved security abroad with integrated EVM chip-based technology.
How to apply for the Citi® Hilton Honors Reserve Card
Applying for this hotel rewards card is easy. , you need to be at least 18 years old. You’ll need to submit personal and financial information with your application that includes:
- Your full name and mailing address.
- Your employer and income details.
- A valid Social Security number.