Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport insurance rates
Average Land Rover Range Rover Sport insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Land Rover Range Rover Sport is $227 a month — or $2,724 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- Compare hybrid insurance
Hybrids have great fuel economy, but can cost more to repair and insure.
- Compare hatchback insurance
Take advantage of the hatchback’s body style and economy engine to save on your insurance.
- Compare coupe insurance
Owning a coupe doesn’t have to come with a higher insurance premium.
- Compare sedan insurance
Sedans are often the cheapest vehicles to insure, but watch out for high theft rates on popular models.
- Visa car rental insurance: How does it work?
Your Visa coverage depends on your credit card provider.
- Cars owned by celebrities and what it would take to own them yourself
Driving like a star could mean buying the hottest supercar or a nonchalant Prius.
- Compare motorcycle insurance for new riders
Get plenty of coverage and avoid rookie mistakes while you’re learning.
- Compare sport bike insurance
Compare coverage for your sport bike to get the best rate.