Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Kia Optima insurance rates
Average Kia Optima insurance rates
Kias are cheap cars to buy but not quite as cheap to insure. The average insurance costs for a Kia Optima is $181 a month — or $2,172 a year. With a base price of $22,200, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 9.8%, higher than the national average of 4%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- RefiJet review
RefiJet helps you save on your monthly car payment or interest with a few simple steps.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?
- Car insurance for drivers 25 to 40 years old
Take advantage of the lowest minimum coverage rates by earning all the discounts you can.
- Compare the best online car insurance companies
Compare the 5 best digital-focused car insurance companies.
- Can a teenager buy their own car?
Avoid sales traps and watch for hidden costs when shopping for a new ride.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- Branch car insurance review 2021
Branch auto insurance takes a community-focused approach with friend referral discounts.