The 12 best 1-year CD rates
Use the table to compare 1-year CDs by rates and minimum opening deposits. Want to compare features side-by-side? Click the Compare box next to your top choices to view multiple accounts at once.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Figure Pay prepaid debit card review
The Figure Pay card is free and earns rewards, but it lacks several standard features.
- First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking + Interest + Solutions account has attractive features, but could cost you.
- The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
- First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking + Interest review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking + Interest account has decent features but earns a low APY.
- Compare crypto credit cards 2021
Earn crypto on your purchases with these cards.
- Compare 20 banks that offer early direct deposit
Banks that offer early direct deposit can benefit your financial life in several ways.
- Comenity High-Yield Savings account review
A free savings account that earns 0.55% APY once you meet the $100 opening deposit requirement.
- Comenity CD rates review
Earn up to 0.90% APY with a $1,500 minimum deposit on a Comenity CD.
- Sequin card review
The Sequin card helps build your credit but you can’t withdraw money at an ATM.
- State Exchange Bank CD rates review
Enjoy a competitive interest rate with an opening deposit as low as $1.