Support your NFL team and earn rewards every time you pay with your NFL Extra Points Credit Card.
The NFL Extra Points Credit Card is a one-of-a-kind card designed for diehard NFL fans. No matter who you cheer for, you can get a card customized with your team’s colors. Use your card for NFL-related purchases and earn 2x points that can be redeemed for NFL rewards and team experiences. Earn 10,000 bonus points after you spend $500 in purchases in the first 90 days - enough to redeem for a $100 cash back statement credit, plus a balance transfer offer of for 15 months with no annual fee.
This NFL Extra Points Credit Card comes with a promotional 17.24%, 22.24% or 27.24% variable APR for six billing cycles that applies to eligible NFL ticket purchases. This card also comes without the burden of an annual fee.
|Product Name||NFL Extra Points Credit Card|
|Purchase APR||17.24%, 22.24% or 27.24% variable|
|Intro Purchase APR||0% for the first six billing cycles (then 17.24%, 22.24% or 27.24% variable)|
|Balance Transfer APR||17.24%, 22.24% or 27.24% variable|
|Intro Balance Transfer APR||0% for the first 15 months (then 17.24%, 22.24% or 27.24% variable)|
|Balance Transfer Fee||$5 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Rate||27.49% variable|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3% of the transaction value|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 23 days|
|Late Payment Fee||Up to $37|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $37|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Welcome Offer||Earn 10,000 bonus points after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 90 days from account opening.|
|Rewards||Earn 2x points on NFL DirecTV® and team purchases, including in-stadium, at NFLShop.com and at team pro shops and earn 1 points on everything else.|
|Base Rewards||1x points|
|Rewards Points Expiry||Never|
NFL Extra Points Credit Card review
If you’re a die-hard NFL supporter who funds their fandom by paying with a credit card, a NFL Extra Points Credit Card could be a good way to receive rewards for your NFL-related purchases. Show off your loyalty with a card decked out in your team’s colors, and earn bonus 2x points every time you make an NFL-related purchase.
You can then redeem these points for multiple NFL-based rewards or as statement credit to repay your account balance. In addition to there being no annual fee, cardholders also get discounts when they shop at NFLShop.com.
An alternative card for everyday spending: Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
Some of the benefits you can expect from the NFL Extra Points Credit Card include:
- Rewards. Earn 10,000 bonus points if you spend $500 using your card in the first 90 days. You’ll also earn 2 point per dollar spent on game tickets, in-stadium purchases and at team pro shops. All other purchases earn 1 points per dollar spent. You can redeem your points for game tickets, gift cards and an array of team experiences — or for statement credit to repay your account balance.
- Discounts. Use this card to shop online at NFLShop.com and get 20% off purchases. That’s a saving of $20 on every $100 you spend. (This has changed for all teams except the Bears, Colts, Patriots, Eagles, Steelers, Vikings, Rams and Redskins.)
- Ticket financing. Use this card to pay for NFL tickets at any NFL team ticket office to be eligible for a promotional 0% APR for six billing cycles. At the end of six billing cycles, the variable APR adjusts to an APR that varies according to your creditworthiness.
- Balance transfer offer. This card comes with a promotional balance transfer APR of 0% that stays in place for 15 months and applies to balance transfers made within 45 days of opening the account. Once the promotional period expires, the APR adjusts to 17.24%, 22.24% or 27.24% variable for all outstanding balances. A balance transfer fee applies.
Customize your credit card with your favorite NFL team.
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
Compare top rewards credit cards
How to apply for the NFL Extra Points Credit Card
Apply for the NFL Extra Points Credit Card by visiting the Barclaycard website and completing the online application.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are a U.S. citizen or resident of the U.S.
- You have good to excellent credit.
- Your complete name, residential status, residential address and time spent at current address.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
- Your phone number and email address.
- Your employment and income details.