NFL Extra Points Credit Card review
Support your NFL team and earn rewards every time you pay with your NFL Extra Points Credit Card.
Points as welcome offer
Up to 2x
Intro Purchase APR
for the first six billing cycles (then 17.74%, 22.74% or 27.74% variable)
|Product Name||NFL Extra Points Credit Card|
|Purchase APR||0% intro for the first six billing cycles (then 17.74%, 22.74% or 27.74% variable)|
|Balance transfer APR||0% intro for the first 15 months (then 17.74%, 22.74% or 27.74% variable)|
|Balance transfer fee||$5 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is greater|
|Cash advance rate||27.99% variable|
|Cash advance fee||$10 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater|
|Foreign transaction fee||3% of the transaction value|
|Interest free period||Up to 23 days|
|Late payment fee||Up to $39|
|Returned payment fee||Up to $39|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
NFL Extra Points Credit Card review
If you’re a die-hard NFL supporter who funds their fandom by paying with a credit card, a NFL Extra Points Credit Card could be a good way to receive rewards for your NFL-related purchases. Show off your loyalty with a card decked out in your team’s colors, and earn bonus 2x points every time you make an NFL-related purchase.
You can then redeem these points for multiple NFL-based rewards or as statement credit to repay your account balance. In addition to there being no annual fee, cardholders also get discounts when they shop at NFLShop.com.
Some of the benefits you can expect from the NFL Extra Points Credit Card include:
- Rewards. Earn 10,000 bonus points if you spend $500 using your card in the first 90 days. You’ll also earn 2 point per dollar spent on game tickets, in-stadium purchases and at team pro shops. All other purchases earn 1 points per dollar spent. You can redeem your points for game tickets, gift cards and an array of team experiences — or for statement credit to repay your account balance.
- Discounts. Use this card to shop online at NFLShop.com and get 20% off purchases. That’s a saving of $20 on every $100 you spend. (This has changed for all teams except the Bears, Colts, Patriots, Eagles, Steelers, Vikings, Rams and Redskins.)
- Ticket financing. Use this card to pay for NFL tickets at any NFL team ticket office to be eligible for a promotional 0% APR for six billing cycles. At the end of six billing cycles, the variable APR adjusts to an APR that varies according to your creditworthiness.
- Balance transfer offer. This card comes with a promotional balance transfer APR of 0% that stays in place for 15 months and applies to balance transfers made within 45 days of opening the account. Once the promotional period expires, the APR adjusts to 17.74%, 22.74% or 27.74% variable for all outstanding balances. A balance transfer fee applies.
Customize your credit card with your favorite NFL team.
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
Compare top rewards credit cards
How to apply for the NFL Extra Points Credit Card
Apply for the NFL Extra Points Credit Card by visiting the Barclaycard website and completing the online application.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are a U.S. citizen or resident of the U.S.
- You have good to excellent credit.
- Your complete name, residential status, residential address and time spent at current address.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
- Your phone number and email address.
- Your employment and income details.