Support your NFL team and earn rewards every time you pay on plastic with a Barclaycard NFL Extra Points Credit Card.
The Barclaycard NFL Extra Points Credit Card is a one-of-a-kind card designed for diehard NFL fans. No matter who you cheer for, you can get a card customized with your team’s colors. Use your card for NFL-related purchases and you can earn bonus points that can be redeemed for NFL rewards and team experiences. You can kickstart your balance with 10,000 bonus points.
This Barclaycard credit card comes with a promotional 0% APR for 6 months that applies to eligible NFL ticket purchases. This card also comes without the burden of annual fees.
Compare Barclaycard credit cards
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
Barclaycard NFL Extra Points Credit Card review
If you’re a ride-or-die NFL supporter who funds their fandom by paying on plastic, a Barclaycard NFL Extra Points Credit Card could be a good way to receive rewards for your investment. Show off your loyalty with a card decked out in your team’s colors, and earn bonus rewards points every time you make an NFL-related purchase. You can then redeem these points for multiple NFL-based rewards or as statement credits to repay your account balance. As well as no annual fee, cardholders also get discounts when they shop at NFLShop.com.
Benefits of the Barclaycard NFL Extra Points Credit Card
Some of the perks you can expect from the Barclaycard NFL Extra Points Credit Card include:
- Rewards. Earn 10,000 bonus points if you spend $500 using your card in the first 90 days. You’ll also earn 2 points per dollar spent on game tickets, in-stadium purchases and at team pro shops. All other purchases earn 1 points per dollar spent. You can redeem your points for game tickets, gift cards and an array of team experiences — or for statement credits to repay your account balance.
- Discounts. Use this card to shop online at NFLShop.com and get 20% off purchases. That’s a saving of $20 on every $100 you spend. (This has changed for all teams except the Bears, Colts, Patriots, Eagles, Steelers, Vikings, Rams and Redskins.)
- Ticket financing. Use this card to pay for NFL tickets at any NFL team ticket office to be eligible for a promotional 0% APR for 6 months. At the end of 6 billing cycles, the variable APR adjusts to an APR that varies according to your creditworthiness.
- Balance transfer offer. This card comes with a promotional balance transfer APR of 0% that stays in place for 15 months and applies on balance transfers made within 45 days of opening the account. Once the promotional period expires, the APR adjusts 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% (based on your creditworthiness) for all outstanding balances. A balance transfer fee applies.
Customize your credit card with your favorite NFL team.
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Los Angeles Rams
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Diego Chargers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
Features of the Barclaycard NFL Extra Points Credit Card
If you’re considering applying for this card, take some time to understand the following features.
- Annual fee. This card doesn’t charge any ongoing annual fees.
- Balance transfer offer. Consolidate existing debts by transferring your balance to the new card with 0% APR for the first 15 months. A balance transfer fee minimum of $5 or 3% of the amount on each transfer applies. At the end of the 15-month period, the variable APR adjusts to 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% (based on creditworthiness) for all outstanding balances.
- Rewards points. There is no maximum on the number of points you can earn, and your points don’t expire as long as your account remains in good standing.
- Interest-free NFL ticketing. When you use this card to purchase NFL tickets, you’ll have 6 months to repay the money without paying any interest. After the 6 months, the APR adjusts to 15.24%, 20.24% or 25.24% (based on creditworthiness).
- Interest-free days on purchases. You don’t have to pay any interest on purchases if you pay your account’s closing balance in full before each due date. You get at least 23 days between the end of a billing cycle and the following due date.
- Visa Signature benefits. If you qualify for the Visa Signature card, look forward to benefits that include a concierge service, purchase security, zero liability on unauthorized transactions and lost luggage reimbursement.
- Card security. This card comes with an embedded microchip that offers more protection against fraud compared to cards that rely only on magnetic strips.
How to apply for the Barclaycard NFL Extra Points Credit Card
Apply for the Barclaycard NFL Extra Points Credit Card by visiting the Barclaycard website and completing the online application.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You are a resident of the US.
- You have good to excellent credit.
- Your complete name, residential status, residential address and time spent at current address.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
- Your phone number and email address.
- Your employment and income details.