Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Mutual of Omaha Bank products: Savings, Checking, and CDs
Offers a variety of checking, savings and CDs, but you could get better interest rates elsewhere.
What banking products does Mutual of Omaha Bank offer?
With a wide selection of free online banking, Mutual of Omaha Bank offers personal and business accounts:
Why should I open an account at Mutual of Omaha Bank?
Offering a comprehensive selection of services and a full menu of account types, Mutual of Omaha Bank is well positioned for online banking. Perks include:
- Minimal fees. Avoid monthly fees on most checking, savings, money market and CD accounts with a minimum balance.
- Interest for checking. Mutual of Omaha offers interest on most checking accounts.
- Extensive ATM Network. For making deposits and withdrawals from checking and savings accounts.
What should I look out for?
While Mutual of Omaha offers a comprehensive selection of products, it has its disadvantages.
- Limited branches. Branches are only available in nine states — Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Nebraska, Nevada and Texas.
- Must open an account in person. If you live outside of the nine states it serves, you’re limited to the Advantage Checking account, Money Market account and CDs.
- Low interest rates. Yields for business and personal interest-bearing checking are nominal compared to other banks, and savings accounts require high minimums to earn interest.
Compare Mutual of Omaha Bank to the competition
Mutual of Omaha Bank customer service
Customer Service provides direct numbers to contact the appropriate department and are available weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST. The website doesn’t offer a chat option and emails are general inquiry only.
- Individuals: 866-351-5646s
- Businesses: 866-688-7957s
- Community Associations: 866-800-4656s
- Business Credit Card Services: 866-552-8855s
- Personal Lost or Stolen Debit Card: 866-558-3424s
- Mortgage Services: 877-471-7896s
- Email: Bank.CustomerService@mutualofomahabank.coms
- Mail: Mutual of Omaha Bank, 1299 Farnam Street – Suite 1400, Omaha, NE 68102s
Bottom LineMutual of Omaha Bank offers a comprehensive suite of financial services for individuals and businesses. But most products are only available in nine states and its interest rates are lower compared to other banks. If high-yield accounts are what you’re after, shop around for stronger rates.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Daylight Visa prepaid card review
The first LGBTQ-focused digital banking platform launches with this prepaid card.
Douugh banking review
The Douugh banking app uses AI to optimize your finances, but it lacks key features.
Can I get a 12% interest savings account?
These international banks offer accounts with 12% APYs or higher, but watch out for risks.
Save Market Savings account Review
With this savings account, you can invest your interest in the stock market for an average 3.13% return. Learn more here.
Live Oak Bank Business Savings account review
This online-only business savings account lets you build your savings with a high APY and no fees.
Passbook account review
Passbook accounts help immigrants in the US manage their money without paying bank fees.
Billinero savings account review
Billinero offers big prizes, but your money might be better off in a high-yield account.
RSI Bank Go Digital! Savings review
RSI’s Go Digital savings account offers a decent APY, but is it right for you?
Continental Bank High Yield Savings account review
This online savings account has no fees and earns 0.45% APY on your total balance.
Sesame Cash checking account review
Learn the pros and cons of Sesame Cash’s checking account.