Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Mutual of Omaha Bank products: Savings, Checking, and CDs
Offers a variety of checking, savings and CDs, but you could get better interest rates elsewhere.
What banking products does Mutual of Omaha Bank offer?
With a wide selection of free online banking, Mutual of Omaha Bank offers personal and business accounts:
Why should I open an account at Mutual of Omaha Bank?
Offering a comprehensive selection of services and a full menu of account types, Mutual of Omaha Bank is well positioned for online banking. Perks include:
- Minimal fees. Avoid monthly fees on most checking, savings, money market and CD accounts with a minimum balance.
- Interest for checking. Mutual of Omaha offers interest on most checking accounts.
- Extensive ATM Network. For making deposits and withdrawals from checking and savings accounts.
What should I look out for?
While Mutual of Omaha offers a comprehensive selection of products, it has its disadvantages.
- Limited branches. Branches are only available in nine states — Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Nebraska, Nevada and Texas.
- Must open an account in person. If you live outside of the nine states it serves, you’re limited to the Advantage Checking account, Money Market account and CDs.
- Low interest rates. Yields for business and personal interest-bearing checking are nominal compared to other banks, and savings accounts require high minimums to earn interest.
Compare Mutual of Omaha Bank to the competition
Mutual of Omaha Bank customer service
Customer Service provides direct numbers to contact the appropriate department and are available weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST. The website doesn’t offer a chat option and emails are general inquiry only.
- Individuals: 866-351-5646s
- Businesses: 866-688-7957s
- Community Associations: 866-800-4656s
- Business Credit Card Services: 866-552-8855s
- Personal Lost or Stolen Debit Card: 866-558-3424s
- Mortgage Services: 877-471-7896s
- Email: Bank.CustomerService@mutualofomahabank.coms
- Mail: Mutual of Omaha Bank, 1299 Farnam Street – Suite 1400, Omaha, NE 68102s
Bottom LineMutual of Omaha Bank offers a comprehensive suite of financial services for individuals and businesses. But most products are only available in nine states and its interest rates are lower compared to other banks. If high-yield accounts are what you’re after, shop around for stronger rates.
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
How to get cheaper rent Use these tips to lower your current rent — or save up for a new place if your landlord won’t budge.
Second stimulus check: Will I qualify? A second wave of stimulus checks could be making their way to US taxpayers.
Best banks and credit unions in Texas Explore our top five picks for best banks in the Lone Star State.
Best banks and credit unions in New York Check out the five best places to store your money in the Empire State.
Stimulus check: How much you'll get and when 7 tips on smart ways you can think about using your stimulus check. Description on our main page that summarizes what the article is about.
Best banks and credit unions in California We’ve rounded up the best five places to store your money as a California resident.
What is an ACH transfer? What to expect when you transfer money to a bank account through an ACH transfer
Aspiration banking products: Savings, Checking, and CDs Aspiration Bank gives you control over your monthly fees with 1% APY on savings.
Community First Credit Union banking products: Savings, Checking, and CDs Community First Credit Union offers big-bank account features to a limited Northeast Florida membership.
Compare CD vs. savings account Compare pros, cons, interest rates, features, fees and more.