Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Explore Mutual of Omaha Bank’s suite of accounts
Offers a variety of checking, savings and CDs, but you could get better interest rates elsewhere.
What banking products does Mutual of Omaha Bank offer?
With a wide selection of free online banking, Mutual of Omaha Bank offers personal and business accounts:
Why should I open an account at Mutual of Omaha Bank?
Offering a comprehensive selection of services and a full menu of account types, Mutual of Omaha Bank is well positioned for online banking. Perks include:
- Minimal fees. Avoid monthly fees on most checking, savings, money market and CD accounts with a minimum balance.
- Interest for checking. Mutual of Omaha offers interest on most checking accounts.
- Extensive ATM Network. For making deposits and withdrawals from checking and savings accounts.
What should I look out for?
While Mutual of Omaha offers a comprehensive selection of products, it has its disadvantages.
- Limited branches. Branches are only available in nine states — Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Nebraska, Nevada and Texas.
- Must open an account in person. If you live outside of the nine states it serves, you’re limited to the Advantage Checking account, Money Market account and CDs.
- Low interest rates. Yields for business and personal interest-bearing checking are nominal compared to other banks, and savings accounts require high minimums to earn interest.
Compare with leading bank accounts
Mutual of Omaha Bank customer service
Customer Service provides direct numbers to contact the appropriate department and are available weekdays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST. The website doesn’t offer a chat option and emails are general inquiry only.
- Individuals: 866-351-5646s
- Businesses: 866-688-7957s
- Community Associations: 866-800-4656s
- Business Credit Card Services: 866-552-8855s
- Personal Lost or Stolen Debit Card: 866-558-3424s
- Mortgage Services: 877-471-7896s
- Email: Bank.CustomerService@mutualofomahabank.coms
- Mail: Mutual of Omaha Bank, 1299 Farnam Street – Suite 1400, Omaha, NE 68102s
Bottom LineMutual of Omaha Bank offers a comprehensive suite of financial services for individuals and businesses. But most products are only available in nine states and its interest rates are lower compared to other banks. If high-yield accounts are what you’re after, shop around for stronger rates.
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
Explore Aspiration's suite of accounts Aspiration Bank gives you control over your monthly fees with 1% APY on savings.
Explore Community First Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Community First Credit Union offers big-bank account features to a limited Northeast Florida membership.
Compare CD vs. savings account Compare pros, cons, interest rates, features, fees and more.
Compare CD vs. bond Explore the differences between CDs and bonds to learn which is right for you.
Explore Commerce Bank’s suite of bank accounts Explore this regional bank’s pros, cons and account options.
Explore Golden 1 Credit Unions suite of bank accounts Features a comprehensive list of checking and savings accounts to California residents.
Explore Alaska USA Federal Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Offers 24/7 customer support and a suite of accounts to four states.
Explore KeyBank’s suite of bank accounts This regional bank offers 20+ checking and savings accounts in 15 states.
Explore America First Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Offers high APYs and plenty of variety, but it only services five states.
Explore Delta Community Credit Union’s suite of bank accounts Features free accounts and 24/7 phone support for metro Atlanta and Delta employees.