AT&T Universal Savings Platinum
Please note: This card has been discontinued, and it is not available on our site.
13.99% to 23.99%
Purchase APR (variable)
Intro Balance Transfer
for the first 15 months (then 13.99% to 23.99% variable)
13.99% to 23.99%
Balance Transfer APR (variable)
|Product Name||AT&T Universal Savings Platinum|
|Purchase APR||13.99% to 23.99% variable|
|Balance transfer APR||0% intro for the first 15 months (then 13.99% to 23.99% variable)|
|Balance transfer fee||$5 or 3% of the transaction, whichever is greater|
|Cash advance fee||$10 or 5% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater|
|Late payment fee||$35|
|Additional cardholder fee||$0|
Compare other 0% APR credit cards
Enjoy the benefit of Intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months when you’re a cardholder of AT&T Universal Savings Platinum.
One of the best features of AT&T Universal Savings Platinum is its $0 intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months. If you’re like the many other shoppers who have credit card debts they’re striving to lessen, now is the opportunity to get a hold of this card.
This feature provides savings benefits because, after the introductory period, you can choose between its variable lower APR of 13.99% – 23.99% depending on your credit standing.
Things to consider about this card
One of the major purposes of AT&T Universal Savings Platinum is to help those cardholders who have huge credit card debt. As well as buying goods on credit, you can also get up to 1.5% in money back on purchases.AT&T Universal Savings Platinum offers no annual fee, and its balance transfer option is one of the best introductory periods in the credit card industry.
Features of this cardAT&T Universal Savings Platinum offers these valuable standard features:
- Annual fee: There’s no annual fee on AT&T Universal Savings Platinum membership.
- APR for balance transfer: AT&T Universal Savings Platinum offers $0 introductory APR for 15 months from date of transfer. Thereafter you’ll be given a variable APR of 13.99%, 18.99% or 23.99% depending on your credit standing.
- Interest rates: The company offers a variable APR on purchases at 13.99%, 18.99% or 23.99%, depending on your credit standing.
- Interest-free period: The interest-free period offered by AT&T Universal Savings Platinum is 23 days after the completion of each billing cycle. Thereafter it will charge you with required interest on your purchase.
Complimentary insurancesAT&T Universal Savings Platinum offers some worthwhile insurance policies:
- Extended Warranty Coverage: This coverage provides two times the manufacturer or store’s warranty for up to 12 months on the majority of items you buy. This is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
- Retail Purchase Protection. This has a Purchase Assurance® coverage which is limited to $1,000 per occurrence and $25,000 per cardholder account per annum. This is a secondary coverage which is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
- Automatic Travel Accident Insurance. This is underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auto Rental Insurance. This has a secondary coverage which is the MasterRental® Insurance coverage that provides of up to $50,000 per incident.
How to apply for the AT&T Universal Savings Platinum
For you to apply you must be 18 years of age, and opening a new account. You must be of good credit standing. This would mean that you’ll pass their financial criteria which involves examining your annual salary, wages, other income and debt.
The following are the documents to be submitted.
- Personal information such as full name, street address, date of birth, and other relevant identifying documents.
- You must submit your financial information such as employer, bank, credit bureaus, details of income, assets and liabilities, etc.
After submitting your application you’ll receive a reply within 60 seconds. Please be informed that the online approval is basically ‘an approval in principle’ only which is in reference to your information you have submitted. This will further require verification of the documents and its ultimate approval will be made after your personal identity is confirmed and you been personally seen in a branch nearest you.