Sign up and receive daily deals up to 70% off
Zulily is an online clothing boutique that offers limited-time-only deals on new products that change every day. Customers can snag serious savings on both up-and-coming and name-brand clothing and accessories — sometimes up to 70% off.
What can I buy at Zulily?
- Women’s. Zulily is probably best-known for its selection of women’s clothing, including top brands like Anne Cole, Steve Madden and more. You can even find equestrian apparel from Kerrits, Devon-Aire and Irideon on the cheap.
- Men’s. From CAT work clothes to Astronomy loungewear to graphic tees, Zulily has a little bit of everything for the fellas, too.
- Kids’. From everyday wear like jeans and t-shirts to holiday-themed outfits, you’ll find a large selection of cute clothing and shoes for boys and girls.
- Health and beauty. Save 35% to 95% off your favorite health and beauty products, including Clinique skincare products, Raw Generation juice cleansers and more.
- For the home. Save on bedding, holiday decorations, rugs, furniture, gadgets and much, much more.
How do I use my coupon code?
1. When you’ve found something you like, select your size and/or color and choose Add to basket.
2. A pop-up box will appear in the middle of your screen. Select Proceed to basket to snag your great deal.
3. On the next screen, you’ll have the option of paying with PayPal, Visa Checkout or MasterPass. If you want to use a credit card, choose Proceed to checkout.
4. Under the Place my order button on the checkout screen, you should see an option to choose Use a gift code. Enter your coupon code in the box that pops up below these words, then select Apply.
Why is my code not working?
If you’re having trouble with your promo code, it could be expired, case-sensitive or not available in your home country.
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
Zulily works a little differently than most online retailers. Since it waits to order in bulk from its suppliers, your order might arrive in multiple packages, and delivery speeds will vary. Items marked with a rocketship icon beside them can usually be shipped out within one to two days.
Zulily shipping and handling fees start at $5.95 but can vary based on your order and location. Your exact shipping fee should show up next to your order total during checkout.
Zulily accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, ApplePay, MasterPass, Visa Checkout, Zulily gift cards and store credit.
In most cases, Zulily does not accept returns. However, if you are unhappy with an item you’ve received, contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-779-5615.
When’s the next sale?
Zulily offers new sales and special deals every day, so if you see something you like at a great price, your best bet is to snatch it up before it goes away.
What sets Zulily apart?
By waiting to place bulk orders from manufacturers, Zulily can dole out some serious savings to you, the consumer. On the flip side of this, though, there are restrictions on returns and delivery speeds can be longer than other stores.
Pros and cons
- New deals every day. With Zulily, you’re bound to find the perfect deal on the perfect item, since the company releases new deals every morning.
- Referral bonus. Get an extra $15 for referring a friend.
- International shipping.Ship to over 100 different countries.
- No returns. Zulily usually doesn’t accept returns.
If you’re looking for cute, name-brand clothing and more but are on a tight budget, Zulily could be worth a look. But make sure you’re in love with whatever’s in your cart, because chances are, you won’t be able to return it.
Common questions about Zulily
What’s an event?
Events are the limited-time-only sales and special offers that Zulily changes each day. In some cases, events can last up to 72 hours before they’re no longer available.
Does Zulily have any physical stores?
No. Zulily operates solely online.
What if there’s a problem with my order when it arrives?
If an item arrives damaged or defective, contact Zulily customer service at email@example.com.
More guides on Finder
The best Valentine’s Day deals to shop right now
Score deals from Macy’s, Forever21, 1-800-Flowers and much more when you shop these Valentine’s Day sales.
Clothes shopping on a budget-tips for 2021
11 experts lend their prowess to help you dress your best in 2021 with tips and tricks as simple as your budget, but as swanky as your style.
Make an online order and check it twice — a COVID fee could be attached
Keep your eyes peeled when shopping this season for a new charge added to your bill.
Our favorite Cyber Week clothing deals
20+ best clothing deals for Cyber Week 2020.
These are the best Cyber Monday deals this week on Amazon
Right now, save up to 60% on men’s fashion and $120 on the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.
Best deals on Amazon this week
Right now, save 70% on infrared forehead thermometers and over $70 on Fire HD 10 Tablet.
Kendall and Kylie’s limited-time drop on Amazon: top picks and what to expect
A celebrity-fashion collab that’ll help you dress like a Jenner.
Investing in steel stocks
What to know before investing in this staple engineering and construction material.
Amazon Prime Day home improvement deals 2021
Give your home a good spruce for less with the home deals during the Amazon Prime Day sale event. We’ve rounded up the best deals in one place.
Investing in materials stocks
Explore the benefits and risks of investing in raw materials.
Ask an Expert