Get rewarded for everyday spending and get a 2,500 bonus points with your first purchase.
|Product Name||USAA® Rewards(TM) Visa Signature® Card|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for Purchases||11.65% to 27.65% variable|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3%|
|Cash Advance Rate||11.65% to 27.65% variable|
|Cash Advance Fee||or 3% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 25 days|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Returned Payment Fee||$35|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Reward Value per Dollar||1 points|
|Rewards Points Expiry||Never|
Members of the US military who are looking for a credit card that will earn reward points should check out the USAA Rewards™ Visa Signature® Card. You can earn 2x points for every dollar spent on gas and dining and 1x points for every dollar spent on all other everyday purchases. Plus, you’ll get 2,500 bonus points with your first purchase.
There’s no cap or expiration, and points can be redeemed for for cash, merchandise, gift cards, travel or donated to your favorite military affiliate group.
- No annual fee. As a cardholder, you don’t have to worry about paying an annual fee.
- No penalty APR. You won’t have your APR raised for late or missed payments.
- No foreign transaction fees. You won’t pay when you travel outside of the US.
- Collision damage waiver coverage. Covers physical damage to and theft of most rental vehicles.
- Rewards. Earn points on everyday purchases with the card, with 2x points per dollar on gas and dining and no limit on how much you can earn. For your first purchase, you’ll also get 2,500 bonus points.
- Identity theft resolution services. Provides assistance if you become the victim of identity theft.
- Extended warranty. Extends your manufacturer’s or US store-brand warranties for up to one year.
You’ll also like…
- Special 4% SCRA rate. You’ll get 4% APR on your existing balance when you enter active duty.
- Deployment/PCS Rate. Get 4% APR on all balances for up to 12 months during deployment or PCS. After 12 months the regular APR, currently between 11.65% to 27.65% variable , will apply. This rate will vary with the market, based on the prime rate.
- Military Campaign Benefit. You’ll get a rebate on all finance charges accrued while you served in a qualified military campaign.
USAA Rewards™ Visa Signature® Features
- APR. You can expect a variable APR ranging from 11.65% to 27.65% variable , depending on your creditworthiness.
- Secure. The card is installed with chip technology for added security. Additionally, you are not liable for any unauthorized purchases.
- Balance transfers. A 3% fee with a maximum of $200 is applied to each balance transfer and cash advance request.
What should I know before I apply?
In order to apply for the USAA Rewards™ Visa Signature® Card, you must be a member of the military, a veteran who was honorably discharged or an eligible family member of military personnel. You also must be:
- A US citizen or permanent resident
- At least 18 years old
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
Required documents & information
- Full name
- Physical address
- Marital status
- Contact information
- Proof of employment and income
If you’re affiliated with the military and looking for a card that earns rewards points on every purchase, the USAA Rewards™ Visa Signature® Card could be an ideal solution. Before choosing a credit card, make sure to check out other similar cards.