The card that gives you easy, unlimited 1.5% cash back.
The USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card allows you to earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase, and there’s no limit on the number of points you can earn. You can redeem your cash rewards anytime, using your mobile device or a computer. If you’re in the military and want a card with rewards, this card is worth looking into.
|Product Name||USAA® Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for Purchases||13.65% to 27.65% variable|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3%|
|Cash Advance Rate||13.65% to 27.65% variable|
|Cash Advance Fee||or 3% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 25 days|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Returned Payment Fee||$35|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
- Cash back rewards. Earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase with no limits or category restrictions.
- No annual fee. As a cardholder, you don’t have to worry about paying an annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fees. You won’t pay extra when you travel outside of the US.
- No penalty APR. Avoid worrying over a hike in your APR if you miss or have a payment rejected.
- Collision damage waiver coverage. Pays for physical damage to and theft of most rental vehicles.
- Identity theft resolution services. Provides assistance, should you become the victim of identity theft.
- Extended warranty. Extends your manufacturer’s or US store-brand warranties for up to one year.
You’ll also like…
- Special 4% SCRA rate. 4% APR on your existing balance when you enter active duty.
- Deployment/PCS Rate. 4% APR on all balances for up to 12 months during deployment or PCS. After 12 months the regular APR, currently ranging from 13.65% to 27.65% variable , will apply. This rate will vary with the market, based on the prime rate.
- Military Campaign Benefit. A rebate on all finance charges accrued while you served in a qualified military campaign.
USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card Features
- APR. The APR ranges from 13.65% to 27.65% variable , and is based on your creditworthiness. This rate is based on the prime rate.
- Balance transfer and cash advance fees. There’s a fee of 3% when initiating balance transfers and cash advances, with a $200 maximum.
- Secure. Every card includes chip technology for added security.
What do I need to know to apply?
In order to apply for the USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature®, you must be a member of the military, a veteran who was honorably discharged or an eligible family member of military personnel. You also must be:
- A US citizen or permanent resident
- At least 18 years old
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
Required documents & information
- Full name
- Residential address
- Marital status
- Contact information
- Proof of employment and income
If you’re affiliated with the military and looking for a card that gives you unlimited 1.5% cash back, the USAA Preferred Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card could be for you. Before choosing to go with this card, make sure to check out similar credit cards.