EDF Energy for business
What does the Big Six supplier offer UK businesses?
EDF is best known for supplying energy to homes across the UK. EDF also offers services to small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). As one of the UK’s biggest suppliers, EDF has something to offer most businesses.
Read on to find out more about EDF’s business electricity and gas for SMEs.
What does EDF offer as part of the service?
- Free advice on how to increase energy efficiency
- Fixed-price energy plans
- Dedicated account managers for your business
How do I switch my energy to EDF?
If you want to review and switch your business energy supplier, give us a call. If you can, try to have the following to hand when you call:
- Latest business energy bill
- Contract end date
- Annual spend/consumption rates
How do I complain to EDF?
You can contact their complaints department by:
- Phone: 0800 096 2255
- Post: Customer Correspondence Team, EDF Energy, FREEPOST RRYZ-BRTT-CBJS, Osprey House, Osprey Road, Exeter, EX2 7WN
- Email: email@example.com
Ask an Expert