The Credit Pros: Legal Credit Repair review
You may be able to get rid of incorrect entries on your credit report.
The Credit Pros began operations in 2009, with the aim of fixing improper credit reporting that leads to lower credit scores. Credit Pros employs experienced certified FICO professionals who help individuals remove incorrect credit information from their credit reports.
How does The Credit Pros work?
To start the process you have to contact a representative from The Credit Pros. You can get a free consultation over the phone, request a consultation by submitting an online request or chat with a company representative through the Credit Pros website.
A certified FICO professional reviews your credit report carefully and if it finds errors, it sends debt validation or goodwill letters to creditors. It will also send cease and desist letters to collection agencies where necessary.The Credit Pros: Legal Credit Repair will work to identify all possible incorrect credit information on your credit report. Once erroneous entries are removed, you get updated copies of your credit reports. How much you end up paying depends on the type of plan you set up number of confirmed deletions.
The Credit Pros provide a money back guarantee if it fails to remove erroneous information from your credit report. Credit Pros also gives businesses the opportunity to get credit approval for up to $50,000. This way, your business can build a credit profile legally and ethically.
Why would you consider credit repair from The Credit Pros?
Repairing your credit history can give you access to more credit options and better rates. By using The Credit Pros: Legal Credit Repair‘ service, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Performance guarantee. If the company fails to remove erroneous entries from your credit report within the first 90 days, you will get a complete refund of all the money you’ve paid until that point. You also have the option of cancelling the service at any time.
- Credit education. When you sign up with The Credit Pros: Legal Credit Repair, the company provides you with tools that can help you understand how your credit score is calculated, keep you away from bad credit sources and assist you in setting set realistic credit goals.
- Customer service. You can speak with a credit repair specialist from The Credit Pros in several different ways: over the phone by calling 800-411-3050 from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (EST, Monday to Friday; visiting its office in Newark during business hours; email any questions or comments firstname.lastname@example.org or online by requesting a consultation through The Credit Pros website.
How much does The Credit Pros cost?
You’ll pay $19 per month for a suite of services from The Credit Pros: Legal Credit Repair that include:
- Credit reports, credit alerts and monitoring from TransUnion.
- Monthly updates of credit score and report.
- Unlimited disputes with credit bureaus, creditors and collections agencies.
- One-on-one consultations with certified FICO professionals and credit attorneys.
- Identity and dark web monitoring.
The Credit Pros: Legal Credit Repair lets you cancel your service at any time. If it is unsuccessful in the removal of incorrect entries from your credit report, you may qualify for a money back guarantee.
How to apply
You can sign up for by completing The Credit Pros online application.
You’ll have to provide some basic information:
- Your name and residential address
- Your phone number and email address
- Your date of birth and social security number
- Details from your debit or credit card
Once you sign up, The Credit Pros starts working in the removal of erroneous entries from your credit report within three to five business days. Depending on the state you reside in, you can cancel the contract without any penalty or obligation within three or five business days.
Start your credit repair journey with these services
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.