Sign up to the newsletter and get 15% off
This UK-based women’s shoe retailer has the perfect mix of hot new trends in a rainbow of colors at a reasonable price.
What can I buy from Simmi Shoes?
Simmi Shoes offers a variety of dress shoes and boots in styles from casually sensible, to bold and colorful, to strappy and sexy. Have you had a pair of casual flats on your shopping wish-list for slipping on to run errands? You’ll find a selection of loafers, slide-on sandals and more. Or looking for a pair of sky-high stilettos for all of those weddings on your calendar this spring? This retailer’s got you covered there, too.
How do I use my coupon code?
To use your Simmi Shoes coupon code, follow these steps.
- Visit the Simmi Shoes website.
- Choose your new favorite shoes, size and quantity, and then click Add to cart.
- Click Checkout on the mini pop-up window in the top-right corner of your screen. If you have more to buy, then you can click the shopping bag icon when you’re ready to checkout.
- Select either one of the black Checkout buttons on the following screen.
- Enter your billing address and choose your shipping and payment methods.
- Click the + next to Discount Codes? on the right side of your screen to reveal the coupon-code field.
- Enter code in the expanded Coupon Code box.
- Click the black Apply Coupon button to receive your discount.
What is Simmi Shoes?
Simmi Shoes is based in London and recognizes that fashionable girls don’t fit into one specific category. It offers flats, heels, sandals and boots featuring everything from ruffles, straps and sequins to gemstones, studs and suede for runway looks at affordable prices. There are shoes to complement virtually any style and help you slay at your next cocktail party and at the office. Plus, most styles are available in multiple colors, since suede block heels are cute in black, but you need them in eye-popping coral, too, because “reasons.”
Pay for your Simmi Shoes order with your Visa, Mastercard, JCB or Maestro card, or your PayPal account. During the checkout process, you’ll be redirected to a secured Sage Pay website to enter your payment details.
|US and Canada||5||6||7||8||9||10||11|
Can I get free delivery?
No, Simmi Shoes doesn’t offer free shipping. Shipping costs to the US will be between $12 and $18, depending on whether you choose standard or express shipping. International shipping ranges from £2.99 up to £13.99 based on what country you’re having your goodies delivered.
|UK standard||2-4 working days||£2.99|
|UK express/Saturday delivery||1 working day||£4.99/£9.99|
|USA standard*||4-10 working days||$12|
|USA express*||2-3 working days||$18|
|Australia & Canada||10-14 working days||Standard from £13.99|
|Europe standard||Varies||From £6.99|
|Europe express||Varies||From £8.99|
|Rest of Europe||Varies||£12.99|
|Outside of Europe, Australia, & North America||10-14 working days||From £13.99 (price applies for orders up to 2 items)|
*You’ll need to use a physical shipping address for US orders since Simmi Shoes cannot ship to US PO boxes.
How can I track my order?
Once your order ships, you’ll receive an email with a tracking number. Log in to your Simmi Shoes account and enter your tracking number to check the shipment status.
What’s Simmi Shoes’s return policy?
If your order arrives damaged, take photos and email a refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of receiving your order. If you send a request after seven days, Simmi cannot guarantee a full refund.
Simmi Shoes doesn’t offer exchanges, so if your new shoes don’t fit and you want to swap them out for a different size or style, you’ll need to return your original order and place a new order in the correct size.
If you change your mind and want to return your order, fill out the return slip included with your package and send your order back to Simmi Shoes for a refund minus shipping costs. You’ll need to return your order within 28 days from the date of your purchase, and you will be responsible for return shipping. For UK orders, you can use the prepaid shipping label, and £2.50 will be deducted from your refund.
A couple money-saving tips for international returns:
- Noting on your customs/declarations form that your shipment is “return of goods” can help you avoid a delay in customs and/or additional charges.
- Check with your chosen courier about any customs-clearance fees before shipping. For instance, Simmi Shoes notes that FedEx assesses an ancillary fee, and that £21.00 will be deducted from your refund amount if you use FedEx for returns.
- Retaining your proof of shipment may help you avoid a delay in getting your refund.
Send your return to:
Unit 10 Prospect Business Park
When’s the next sale?
Simmi Shoes offers various ongoing promotions including 15% off your order when you sign up for the newsletter. Signing up also makes you eligible for exclusive discounts, early access to sales and special treats for your birthday. And if you’re a student, you can enjoy a 10% discount on your orders by registering for Unidays through Simmi Shoes’s website. For other budget-friendly specials, check out Simmi Shoes’s “Sale” category for stylish finds for £20 and under, £10 and under and other must-have steals to complete your ensemble without breaking the bank.
What sets this brand apart?
Right off the bat, it’s clear that Simmi Shoes isn’t your typical shoe retailer. The website is loaded with bubbly personality inviting you in like a brand-new bestie right off the bat. Instead of blandly asking you to choose your country from a dropdown menu in order to tailor the right shopping experience for you, this website immediately greets you with “hold up, baby girl… what’s your currency?” The natural, youthful language on each page is quite charming, even if the developers do occasionally choose to ignore traditional initial-caps syntax — a style I often find jarring, but that comes off as cheeky on this site without being over the top.
Browsing through each collection is actually fun. Instead of pushy sales people rattling off details about styles they want you to buy, Simmi Shoes guides you like your fashionista girlfriend who just can’t wait to show you these to-die-for black croc ankle boots and advise you on just what outfit they’d be perfect for.
What do people really say about Simmi Shoes
Simmi Shoes is a fashion-blogger darling on YouTube and Instagram with affordable shoes in bold and daring styles many “Simmigirls” can’t wait to flaunt for their followers. There are, however, negative customer reviews attesting to flimsy packaging and questionable product quality (including decorative items or straps coming off or breaking, or visible glue spots and strands), as well as shoes not fitting true-to-size like the website claims. If you typically struggle to find the right size shoe, it may be a good idea to shoot an email to email@example.com for help with sizing concerns before placing your order.
How can I contact customer support?
Get in touch with Simmi Shoes by using the Contact Us form on its website located at the bottom of each screen under the “Help” menu. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should receive a response from a representative within 24 hours. The customer service hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Greenwich Mean time.
What about social media?
Simmi Shoes’s Facebook and Twitter accounts are like those of your uber-stylish best friend sharing snaps of their cute new shoes, intricate nail art, snacks, girl-power memes and puppies.
You can be a “Simmigirl Insider” by following the blog where you’ll find fashion tips (including how to get the perfect “shoefie”), pop-culture tidbits, and, yes, there are puppies here, too.
Check out the Instagram account for product pics, giveaways, promo specials, fun quotes, hair and decorating styles you’ll want to copy, and…wait for it…puppies. (Seriously, you can’t go wrong mixing pics of gorgeous shoes with adorable puppies). And if you see shoes in an Instagram post that you gotta have right now, hop on over to Simmi Shoes’s main page and dive into the “Instashop” category loaded with all the goodies featured in its Instagram feed.
Follow Simmi Shoes’s pins on Pinterest for seasonal collection boards, as well as boards honoring celebrity fashionistas; nail, jewelry and beauty inspiration; and more.
If you’re a Snapchatter, you can find Simmi Shoes there, too.
Pros and cons
- Gorgeous styles. There are so many looks to choose from, including sleek and sophisticated office looks, to killer boots and sexy stilettos, most in multiple colors.
- Affordable. You don’t need to be Miss Money Bags to score runway-worthy shoes. You can snag the priciest pair of boots currently on the website for less than a C-note. And there are plenty of fun styles for just a third of that price.
- Fun, “girl power” culture. Shopping the Simmi Shoes website feels like shopping with that empowering friend who knows you can take on the world and look amazing doing it.
- No half sizes. Most styles are available in US sizes 5 through 10, but if you normally wear a size 7.5, a proper fit will be tricky.
- Questionable packaging. Your order arrives in a plastic mail bag with nothing more to protect your shoes than the shoebox they come in. If you’re ordering from the UK, this may not be a concern, but if you’re ordering from the US, there’s a chance your package will take a beating on its way to your doorstep.
- Complaints of cheap quality. Customers have complained of questionable product quality, including decorative items or straps coming off or breaking, as well as visible glue spots and strands.
- No exchanges or free shipping. If your shoes don’t fit like you expected and you need to order the next size up, you’ll have to return your shoes and start a completely new order, which makes exchanges time-consuming and pricey.
What’s a killer outfit without a pair of head-turning shoes to finish it off? From flats to heels, sandals to boots, Simmi Shoes of London has oodles of eye-catching foot fashions to choose from without breaking the bank. But beware of questionable product quality and no half sizes, which might make finding the perfect fit a bit more difficult.
Frequently asked questions
I’ve requested a refund. When will I get it?
Simmi Shoes will process your refund within seven to 10 working days after receiving your returned items. You’ll get a confirmation email after your refund has been processed.
I need to make a change to my order. What do I do?
Send an email to email@example.com as soon as possible. Simmi Shoes’s customer support will try to help with amending your order as long as it hasn’t already been processed. If it has already been processed, it’s too late to make changes.
Why is my order taking so long to be delivered?
If you placed your order on a weekend or holiday, shipping may be slightly delayed. If you’ve ordered from outside the UK, your order can take up to 14 working days for delivery. You can log in to your account to track your order or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Ask an Expert