Maximise your travel experience with tours, activities and use these codes to save money around the world.
Viator is an online resource to search for and book special attractions, sightseeing tours, and events in destinations all over the world. Owned by TripAdvisor, Viator brings travellers a wealth of travel experience and the benefit of being able to read reviews and opinions to make an informed choice before booking.
Latest Viator promo codes and discounts
Viator Review | Pros and Cons
- Deals and discounts. Sign up for the newsletter to receive updates from Viator including promotions and special offers.
- Lowest price guarantee. If you find an advertised lower price online for the same attraction within 72 hours of booking or once you arrive at your attraction, Viator will refund the difference.
- Handpicked tours and activities. Viator is staffed by travel experts who have honed the skill of finding quality travel experiences.
- Verified. Read what other travellers have to say before you book. All reviews are verified.
- 24/7 support. Live customer service is available 24/7.
- Cancellation fees. Cancellation fees apply in some cases. Early cancellations offer full refunds with some attractions.
- Amendments may not be possible. Changes to the details of your booking including the dates are at the discretion of the travel provider and may incur fees.
How do Viator vouchers work?
A booking confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of your booking. You will also receive access to a secure website login where you can view and print your Viator Voucher. This voucher is needed in its original form to gain access to your event or attraction.
What forms of payment does Viator accept?
- American Express
What is the Viator cancellation policy?
Some bookings for events, concerts, theatre or show or coupon tickets are non-refundable. For other attractions cancellations within seven days are eligible for a full refund. If you cancel later than seven days before the date of your attraction, you may need to pay a cancellation fee, which will vary depending on the travel provider’s policies.