Keep on top of your student finances and lower your bottom line with the Maybank eVibes Card.
The Maybank eVibes Card is designed for tertiary students and NSFs between the ages of 18 and 30 who are admitted to study. The card gives students access to credit of S$500 and the ability to earn cash rebates on all purchases.
Compare the fees, rates and rewards of this card below.
Benefits of the Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card
There are a number of benefits of signing up for a Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card including:
- 1% cash rebates on all purchases. There is no minimum spend required to gain the cash rebate, so it will be applied to every purchase. This is a great way for students to lower their bottom line.
- S$500 credit limit. The Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card grants you a S$500 credit line. Keep in mind that interest will be charged if you fail to make a repayment on time.
- Worldwide ATM withdrawals. You can use your Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card to make a withdrawal from ATMs across the globe. Remember to keep an eye on surcharges and commissions overseas, as these can be a costly.
- Exclusive privileges. Card users have access to changing deals and exclusives. These include complimentary gifts upon application and discounts at selected merchant partners. Be sure to read the terms and conditions, as these deals may only exist for short periods of time or in limited numbers.
Features of the Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card
- Samsung Pay. This feature allows you to make payments through your smartphone. Simply link your card through Samsung Pay and you’re good to go.
- Online expense tracking. You can track your credits and debits online, 24/7. This is efficient functionality for students looking to keep on top of their expenses.
- Quarterly service fee waiver. If you make a charge to your card once every three months, your quarterly service fee will be waived. If you forget, the Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card incurs a quarterly service fee of S$5.
- Reward points. You can earn TREATS points as you spend. TREATS points can be used on a range of goods and services once they have been accrued.
- Users of the Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card will also have access to:
In order to apply for a Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a citizen of Singapore or a permanent resident
- Be between 18 and 30 years old (applicants under the age of 21 will require the consent of a parent or guardian)
- Be an existing tertiary student or a NSF man accepted into a selected list of institutions
You must not:
- Earn more than S$30,000 a year
- Be an existing Maybank principal credit card member
- Be a CreditAble customer
Tertiary students will need to provide:
- A photocopy of your NRIC (front and back)
- A photocopy of your student ID card
NSF men will need to provide:
- A photocopy of your SAF/ SPF/ SCDF 11B identification card
- A photocopy of the acceptance letter from the institution you plan to enrol in
Applicants under the age of 21 will also need to provide:
- Copy of parent’s or guardian’s NRIC
- Legal documentation of guardianship
When looking for a credit card, you should be looking for a package that’s designed to suit your needs and lifestyle. With the Maybank eVibes Card - The Student Card, students have exactly that. If you’re ready to sign up, click “Go to site”.