Get strong Disney rewards and 1% cash back on everyday spending with this no-annual-fee card.
- Get this card if… you spend big on Disney and don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- Pick something else if… you’re not a fan of Disney or want more points back on groceries and gas.
- Recommended fair to excellent credit score of 670 or higher.
Sometimes you want the point rewards that come with credit cards without having to pay an annual fee. The Disney Visa Card offers points for spending and Disney-related rewards at no annual fee.
|Product Name||Disney® Visa® Card|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for Purchases||17.74% variable|
|Introductory Purchase APR||0% for the first 6 months (then 17.74% variable)|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% or $5 of the transaction, whichever is greater|
|Cash Advance Rate||26.74% variable|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 3% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||3% of the transaction value|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 21 days|
|Late Payment Fee||$37|
|Returned Payment Fee||$37|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$0|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Welcome Bonus||Earn 50 cash back after your first purchase|
|Reward Value per Dollar||1% cash back|
|Rewards Points Expiry||Never|
If you’re a fan of all things Disney, you have two cards to earn magical rewards on your everyday spending: the Disney® Visa® Card, or the Disney® Premier Visa® Card. Both cards offer discounts at Disney resorts, on purchases from a Disney location and discounts at Disney restaurants and salons.
Unlike the Disney® Premier Visa® Card, the Disney® Visa® Card comes with no annual fee. You’ll get 1% cash back on everyday purchases and are eligible for a $50 sign-up bonus after your first purchase.
Disney® Visa® Card vs. Disney® Premier Visa® Card
|The Disney® Visa® Card||The Disney® Premier Visa® Card|
|Signup Bonus||$50 after first purchase||$200 (after $500 spend in 3 months)|
|Cash Back||1%||2% select categories, 1% elsewhere|
|Purchase APR||17.74% variable||17.74% variable|
NO ANNUAL FEE
Avoid paying an annual rate with this card.
Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on everyday purchases.
10% off select merchandise, recreation experiences and dining locations.
15% off guided tours and any salon treatment at Disney resorts.
Exclusive VIP Package with the purchase of premium tickets to Aladdin or The Lion King on Broadway.
You’ll also like …
- Vacation financing. The Disney® Visa® Card can help you finance your hotel expenses at a Disney location.
- Disney character experience. Cardmembers can attend private events to meet Disney characters.
- Sign-up bonus. Earn a $50 statement credit after your first purchase with this card.
- Multiple Disney designs. Personalize your card from among many designs.
What to watch out for
- It hurts to pay late. Making late payments can cost you up to $37 in fees if your balance is over $250.
- It’s hard to earn rewards points. Unlike other rewards cards, 1% is the maximum you can earn on any card purchase.
- Variable APR. While many credit cards come with variable APRs, this card’s APR can be as high as 17.74% variable.
Consider other cards if …
- You don’t love Disney. Other than a simple 1% cash back on everyday purchases, most of this card’s rewards are for fans of Disney.
- You want more robust rewards. Compare this card to Capital One® Premier Dining Rewards Credit Card, which provides unlimited 3% cash back on dining, 2% on groceries and 1% on all other purchases.
Compare Chase credit cards
What to know before you apply
To apply for a Disney® Visa® Card you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A U.S. citizen or resident.
What credit score do I need?
You’ll have a better chance of being approved for the Disney® Visa® Card if you have a fair to excellent credit score of 670 or higher.
How to apply for the card
1. Go to the provider’s site and click Select a card.
2. Scroll until you see the Disney® Visa® Card. Click Get Started.
3. Choose your card design and click Apply Now.
4. Complete the application with your name, address, income and employer.
How long will it take to be approved?
It can take up to 30 days for card approval, although many people report hearing back much sooner — some were even emailed later that day.
I got the card. Now what?
- Making payments. Register with Chase Online to manage your account and pay your bill online.
- Avoiding fees. Late payments can cost you up to $37. Enroll in autopay to avoid unnecessary fees.
- Customer service. While Disney® Visa® Card has a FAQ page, you may not find all the answers online. But you can call 1-800-300-8575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
The Disney® Visa® Card is most attractive for lovers of Disney. If you’re a Disney theme park regular or make a lot of Disney purchases, look into how it can reward you for your spending.
Compare Chase credit cards