Get strong Disney rewards and 1% cash back on everyday spending with this no-annual-fee card.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
- Get this card if… you spend big on Disney and don’t want to pay an annual fee.
- Pick something else if… you’re not a fan of Disney or want more points back on groceries and gas.
- Recommended fair to excellent credit score of 670 or higher.
Sometimes you want the point rewards that come with credit cards without having to pay an annual fee. The Disney Visa Card offers points for spending and Disney-related rewards at no annual fee.
|Product Name||Disney® Visa® Card|
|Balance Transfer Rate (not intro)||17.24% variable|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||17.24% variable|
|Cash Advance Rate||25.49% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 21 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||$29|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (VISA)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars% of transaction value|
|Minimum Credit Score||Fair (660-699)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Returned Payment Fee||$29|
|Over The Credit Line Fee||$0|
|Late Payment Fee||$35|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater|
If you’re a fan of all things Disney, you have two cards to earn magical rewards on your everyday spending: the Disney Visa Card, or the Disney Premier Visa Card. Both cards offer discounts at Disney resorts, on purchases from a Disney location and discounts at Disney restaurants and salons.
Unlike the Disney Premier Visa Card, the Disney Visa Card comes with no annual fee. You’ll get 1% cash back on everyday purchases and are eligible for a $50 sign-up bonus after your first purchase.
Disney Visa Card vs. Disney Premier Visa Card
|The Disney® Visa® Card||The Disney Premier Visa Card|
|Annual Fee||$0 p.a.||$49|
|Signup Bonus||$50 after first purchase||$200 (after $500 spend in 3 months)|
|Cash Back||1%||2% select categories, 1% elsewhere|
|Purchase APR||17.24% variable||16.99%|
- NO ANNUAL FEE
Avoid paying an annual rate with this card.
- UNLIMITED REWARDS
Earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on everyday purchases.
- DISNEY DISCOUNTS
10% off select merchandise, recreation experiences and dining locations.
15% off guided tours and any salon treatment at Disney resorts.
Exclusive VIP Package with the purchase of premium tickets to Aladdin or The Lion King on Broadway.
You’ll also like …
- Vacation financing. The Disney Visa Card can help you finance your hotel expenses at a Disney location.
- Disney character experience. Cardmembers can attend private events to meet Disney characters.
- Sign-up bonus. Earn a $50 statement credit after your first purchase with this card.
- Multiple Disney designs. Personalize your card from among many designs.
What to watch out for
- It hurts to pay late. Making late payments can cost you up to $35 in fees if your balance is over $250.
- It’s hard to earn rewards points. Unlike other rewards cards, 1% is the maximum you can earn on any card purchase.
- Variable APR. While many credit cards come with variable APRs, this card’s APR can be as high as 17.24% variable.
Consider other cards if …
- You don’t love Disney. Other than a simple 1% cash back on everyday purchases, most of this card’s rewards are for fans of Disney.
- You want more robust rewards. Compare this card to Capital One’s Premier Dining Rewards card, which provides unlimited 3% cash back on dining, 2% on groceries and 1% on all other purchases.
Compare other Chase credit cards
What to know before you apply
To apply for a Disney Visa Rewards card you must be:
- At least 18 years old.
- A U.S. citizen or resident.
What credit score do I need?
You’ll have a better chance of being approved for the Disney Rewards Visa Card if you have a fair to excellent credit score of 670 or higher.
How to apply for the card
1. Go to the provider’s site and click Select a card.
2. Scroll until you see the Disney Visa Card. Click Get Started.
3. Choose your card design and click Apply Now.
4. Complete the application with your name, address, income and employer.
How long will it take to be approved?
It can take up to 30 days for card approval, although many people report hearing back much sooner — some were even emailed later that day.
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
I got the card. Now what?
- Making payments. Register with Chase Online to manage your account and pay your bill online.
- Avoiding fees. Late payments can cost you up to $29.00. Enroll in autopay to avoid unnecessary fees.
- Customer service. While Disney Visa has a FAQ page, you may not find all the answers online. But you can call 1-800-300-8575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
The Disney Visa Card is most attractive for lovers of Disney. If you’re a Disney theme park regular or make a lot of Disney purchases, look into its many rewards.
Compare Chase credit cards