Made with brushed stainless steel, this card offers industry-leading rewards that turn you into a VIP with every purchase.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.The Luxury Card Mastercard® Titanium Card™ is for the world traveler. As a cardholder, you can rake in double rewards points when you redeem them for airfare and enjoy a 0% intro APR for balance transfers. And you’ll like its access to the VIP Travel Program’s network of more than 3,000 hotels, resorts and more.
|Product Name||Luxury Card Mastercard® Titanium Card™|
|Intro APR for Balance Transfer||0% Intro APR for for the first 15 billing cycles (with whichever is greater: $5 or 3% balance transfer fee)|
|Balance Transfer Rate (not intro)||16.24% variable|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||16.24% variable|
|Cash Advance Rate||26.49% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 23 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||$37|
|Foreign Currency Conversion Fee (MC)|
Foreign currency conversion fees are charged when you make a transaction that is converted by a credit card network, such as MasterCard, Visa or American Express, from Australian dollars to a foreign currency. You’ll also incur a currency conversion fee if you make a purchase or obtain a cash advance in Australian dollars while overseas or shopping online with a foreign merchant or financial institution.
|0% of transaction value|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Returned Payment Fee||$37|
|Late Payment Fee||$37|
|Cash Advance Fee||5% (minimum $10) of the amount of each cash advance|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$95|
- Intro balance transfer APR. Enjoy 0% APR for 15 billing cycles on balance transfers you make within the first 45 days.
- Made of brushed stainless steel. The Titanium Card isn’t just packed with features — you’ll also feel its mighty heft when you swipe it.
The Titanium Card feels like a luxury card
The Titanium Card is constructed of brushed stainless steel up front and carbon on the back. It’s so exclusive, its design is protected by US Patents D677,330 and 8,640,948.
- Airfare benefits. Save up 50,000 rewards points and redeem them for a $1,000 ticket on any airline, with no blackout dates or seat restrictions.
- Luxury Card Concierge. Call Mastercard’s 24/7 concierge service for any request — from arranging travel plans to booking the latest sold-out shows.
- Redeem points for airfare and cash back. Get 2% value on airfare and 1% on cash back.
Enjoy flexible points for travel and other rewards
Redeem your points for a wide number of categories that include travel, merchandise, gift cards and experiences. Your unlimited points have no blackout dates and never expire.
- Free subscription to Luxury. This members-only magazine covers topics important to high-net-worth individuals: travel, fashion, home design, real estate and more.
- VIP travel benefits. Get perks like chauffeured transportation, charter services and Global Luggage Delivery.
You’ll also like …
- Global Assistance Service. Enjoy worldwide 24-hour emergency assistance with your Luxury Card, including Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Advance services.
- Travel insurance. Enjoy extensive travel coverage, including trip cancellation and interruption, rental car and travel accident insurance.
You're protected by a suite of travel insurance benefits
The Titanium Card includes primary car rental insurance and insurance for trip and luggage mishaps, including:
- Travel medical insurance. Up to $150,000 in reimbursements for medical expenses, emergency travel costs, cash for hospital visits and medical transfers, repatriation and hotel expenses.
- Trip interruption, cancellation and delay insurance. Up to $3,000 for loss of travel and accommodation expenses.
- Trip delay insurance. Up to $200 if trip is delayed for four hours or more.
- Baggage delay insurance. Up to $600 for baggage delays of four hours or more.
- Lost baggage insurance. Up to $3,000 for lost luggage.
- Travel accident insurance. Up to $1 million per person for accidental death or dismemberment of you or a family member, whether traveling in the States or abroad.
- Robbery protection insurance. From $1,000 to $10,000 of coverage per incident, depending on the severity of the crime.
- Car rental insurance. Up to $75,000 in primary coverage for car rentals up to 60 days, excluding select countries.
- Travel assistance service. MasterTrip Travel Assistance can help with lost or stolen documents and medical, law, embassy and consulate referrals.
- Purchase protection. Get extended warranties, price protection and return protection on your new items.
What to watch out for
- High interest on balances. Pay off your monthly balance in full, or pay a steep interest rate on the balance.
- High annual fee. You’ll pay $195 a year to use this card and $95 for each additional users.
- No intro purchase APR. Expect to pay the full 16.24% variable APR as soon as begin using the card.
- Required credit check. With your application, you agree that Luxury Card can obtain your credit report. We don’t know exact credit requirements for this card, but blogs suggest a 715+ FICO Score for approval.
- No airline credit. Unlike the Luxury Card Black and Gold editions, the Titanium card does not include an airline credit.
Am I even eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a permanent resident of the US or a US territory.
How to apply for the Luxury Card Mastercard® Titanium Card™
To apply, go to Luxury Card’s homepage and select the card you’re interested in. Choose from the Mastercard Gold Card, the Mastercard Black Card and the Mastercard Titanium Card.
After you select the card you desire, click Apply Now to be taken to the application page.
What information do I need to apply?
To apply for the Luxury Card Mastercard Titanium Card, you’ll need to provide:
- Your full name and personal contact information, including your phone number and email address.
- Your employment information and annual income.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
You will also be asked how you prefer to receive your statements: electronically or by mail.
I got the credit card! Now what?
After you’re approved for the card, start accruing rewards through everyday spending and enjoy its luxury benefits.
Pay your balance in full to avoid interest payments
If you don’t pay your full balance by your statement’s monthly due date, you’ll pay interest on any remaining balance. You can expect your due date 23 days after your billing cycle closes. The minimum amount of interest charged is $0.50.
The Luxury Card Mastercard® Titanium Card™ has the lowest annual fee of the three cards offered by Luxury Card. You also get 24-hour concierge services and a convenient 0% intro balance transfer APR.
But before deciding on a card for you, compare the benefits of other credit card options.