Lowest APR with no annual fee:
SDFCU Savings Secured Visa Platinum Card
Min. credit score
To get this card, you need to become a member of the State Department Federal Credit Union (SDFCU). To do that, you can join the American Consumer Council for $5. You also need to open a SDFCU savings account with a minimum of $1. Learn more about how to join SDFCU.
- Minimum deposit. $250 in an SDFCU savings account.
- No annual fee.
- Low interest rate. 13.74% variable APR for purchases, balance transfers and cash advances.
- Rewards. Earn 1 Flexpoint &mdash
- SDFCU's reward points &mdash
- for every dollar you spend and Flexpoints when you pay through bill pay.
- Fewer fees. No balance transfer or foreign transaction fees.
|Purchase APR||13.74% variable|
|Balance transfer APR||13.74% variable|
|Estimated welcome offer value|
|Rewards||1x points on all purchases|