Score great deals with this big name in computers, laptops and printers.
What is HP?
Hewlett-Packard is a leading IT company specializing in PCs, networking devices, software, printers and imaging devices. Born from humble beginnings, HP was started by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard in a garage in Palo Alto, California. Now Palo Alto serves as the company’s headquarters, employing more than 3 million people globally.
What can I buy at HP?
- Desktops. For business, gaming, personal use or a mix, HP has a PC solution.
- Laptops and tablets. Browse tons of devices with cutting-edge capabilities and sleek designs to find one that meets your budget.
- Printers and toner. From the small, compact Envy to large LaserJet business printers, HP’s got a wide variety of high-quality printers, ink and toner.
- Accessories. Get a wireless mouse, a second monitor for your office and cases and chargers, all in one place.
- Business solutions. Running a business can be a headache. HP can minimize the stress by managing your company’s software, printers, PCs and more.
HP OfficeJet 4650 All-in-One Printer from HP
HP Office Inkjet All-in-One Printers are designed for micro/small business users looking for an all-in-one capable of printing professional-quality documents in rich, attention-grabbing color at a low cost per page.View details
I’ve read online reviews about problems getting in touch with HP Customer Service. What should I do if I need support?
HP.com reviews raise questions about resolving issues with HP products and services. Your first step is to click Contact HP online and enter the product name or serial number of the product you have questions about. If you don’t find what you need, call 1-800-473-4732 or connect on Twitter @HPSupport.
HP is a trusted company producing a wide range of PCs, laptops, tablets and printers. No matter your budget, chances are you’ll find something to fit your needs and your wallet — and free shipping on all orders doesn’t hurt.
Common questions about HP
Pros and cons
- Large variety at tiered prices. Computers, tablets and printers can be expensive. HP offers a nice selection sorted by budget.
- Shop weekly deals. Filter your search by weekly deals or sale items.
- Free shipping on all orders. Enjoy free standard shipping no matter how much you spend.
- Price-match policy. If you find the same PC or printer model for a cheaper price from any nationally recognized online retailer, HP will match the pretax price.
- No changes on orders. No matter how small the change, orders are fixed once submitted. You can, however, cancel an order within an hour of placing it.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
|Order total||Standard shipping: 5–7 business days||Two-day shipping||Next-day shipping|
|$4,000 or more||$0||$70||$80|
HP accepts Discover, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express credit cards, PayPal and HP.com gift cards.
Not all products are eligible for returns, so carefully read each item’s return details before making a purchase.
In general, most items can be returned unopened within 30 days of delivery. To return an item purchased either in a store or on HP.com:
- Request a return merchandise authorization number through a live chat or by calling 888-650-1544.
- Print your prepaid return label.
- Place all items to be returned in their original packaging and write your RMA on the outside of your package.
- Drop off your package at any FedEx location.
June 2019 HP Promo codes & deals
Popular HP coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|14 Jun 2019||Sprocket 2-in-1, was: $159.95, now: $59.95||********|
|12 Jun 2019||Sleek HP 14 Spectre Slim topload bag, was: $149.99, now: $94.49||********|
|31 May 2019||Get Wolfenstein: Youngblood with eligible gaming PCs using Geforce RTX graphics cards||********|
|18 May 2019||Get additional savings up to $100 on select brand business laptops||********|
|17 May 2019||Up to 50% off and $20 off accessories orders of $100+||********|