Gettington Credit Account review
The Gettington Credit Account lets you enjoy its benefits without charging a monthly fee
The Gettington Credit Account allows customers to shop online at Gettington.com and pay for their purchased items over time. This credit account acts as an alternative way to pay for traditional online shopping websites, and is helpful for people with average credit. The Gettington Credit Account is also geared toward those looking to rebuild their credit. The company is a part of WebBank.
Purchase APR (fixed)
Recommended credit score
Jeremy is finder's Global Head of Publishing & Editorial. Jeremy has been with finder since the very beginning and is part of the founding team working closely with Fred and Frank to build finder.com into the comparison network it is today.
The Gettington Credit Account acts as a way for families struggling on a budget to purchase the items they need. Website customers can choose to pay for the item with a credit or debit card, or through their Gettington Credit Account. However, customers using their Gettington’s credit account should be aware that they will be charged interest. Customers can choose to receive credit statements by mail or electronically. If a customer notices a mistake on their statement, they must contact Gettington Credit Account in writing within 60 days for the company to investigate the issue.
If you shop on Gettington.com and you’re tired of monthly, annual and membership fees, a Gettington Credit Account could be the solution.
How to apply for a Gettington Credit Account
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
- Gettington Credit Account does not state a minimum credit score requirement, but does not accept people with very low credit
- Must have a valid Social Security number
- Applicant must be at least 18
Required documents & information:
- Your name and residential address
- Your email address and phone number
- Your birthdate and Social Security number
- You will also be asked about your available income
Compare store cards
- No annual fee. Customers do not have to pay an annual fee to maintain their credit account.
- No membership fee. Gettington Credit Account does not require any kind of upfront membership fees to open an account.
- No monthly fees. Customers can enjoy no monthly fees for their account.
- Lower costs. Compared to other mainstream online stores, Gettington Credit Account is known to have more affordable prices and interest rates.
- Easy application. The online application is simple and requires personal information for identification purposes.
- Pay over time. Customers can browse Gettington.com’s online shopping mall, and use their credit account to pay for purchases over an extended period of time.
- Reports to major bureaus. Gettington Credit Account reports to all three of the major credit bureaus.
If you are looking for a shopping site credit account that doesn’t charge monthly or annual fees, Gettington Credit Account could be the answer.Back to top