The Gettington credit account lets you enjoy its benefits without charging a monthly fee
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.The Gettington credit account allows customers to shop online at Gettington.com and pay for their purchased items over time. This credit account acts as an alternative way to pay for traditional online shopping websites, and is helpful for people with average credit. The Gettington credit account is also geared toward those looking to rebuild their credit. The company is a part of WebBank.
|Product Name||Gettington Credit Account|
|APR for Purchases ( Purchase Rate )||25.90% variable|
|Interest Free Period|
The interest-free period on purchases is the period or number of days you do not have to pay interest on your card purchases. You will be charged interest either from the day you make a purchase or from the statement date, unless you pay the closing balance in full by the due date (or within the interest-free period) on your statement.
|Up to 24 days|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Minimum Credit Score||Poor (Below 660)|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
Gettington credit account review
The Gettington credit account acts as a way for families struggling on a budget to purchase the items they need. Website customers can choose to pay for the item with a credit or debit card, or through their Gettington credit account. However, customers using their Gettington’s credit account should be aware that they will be charged interest. Customers can choose to receive credit statements by mail or electronically. If a customer notices a mistake on their statement, they must contact Gettington Credit in writing within 60 days for the company to investigate the issue.
If you shop on Gettington.com and you’re tired of monthly, annual and membership fees, a Gettington credit account could be the solution.
Compare credit accounts like Gettington
- No annual fee. Customers do not have to pay an annual fee to maintain their credit account.
- No membership fee. Gettington Credit does not require any kind of upfront membership fees to open an account.
- No monthly fees. Customers can enjoy no monthly fees for their account.
- Lower costs. Compared to other mainstream online stores, Gettington Credit is known to have more affordable prices and interest rates.
- Easy application. The online application is simple and requires personal information for identification purposes.
- Pay over time. Customers can browse Gettington.com’s online shopping mall, and use their credit account to pay for purchases over an extended period of time.
- Reports to major bureaus. Gettington Credit reports to all three of the major credit bureaus.
The nuts and bolts
- Annual percentage rate. Cardholders can expect a 25.90% variable APR. However, APRs differ depending on the Prime Rate. Interest charges will be at least $0.50, and can be avoided if cardholders pay off their entire balance within the allotted month.
- Penalty fees. There is a $38 late fee, and a $38.00 fee for all returned payments. These fees will never be more than the most recent minimum payment due.
- Minimum payment. The account minimum payment depends on the purchases and balances on your account. Cardholders without a balance are required to pay at least .
- Customer credit offer. Applicants can receive a promotional credit offer by entering in the pre-approved customer number on the back of their mailing. People who do not receive a pre-approved mailing can still apply for a credit account.
- Average credit accepted. Applicants with average credit are encouraged to apply for a credit account. Gettington Credit does not list a minimum credit score requirement.
- Payment options. Customers can choose between three payment options, including Pay Now, Easy Option and Fast Option. Cardholders who choose Pay Now can pay off the purchase debt with a major credit or debit card.
How to apply for a Gettington credit account
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
- Gettington Credit does not state a minimum credit score requirement, but does not accept people with very low credit
- Must have a valid Social Security number
- Applicant must be at least 18
Required documents & information:
- Your name and residential address
- Your email address and phone number
- Your birthdate and Social Security number
- You will also be asked about your available income
If you are looking for a shopping site credit account that doesn’t charge monthly or annual fees, Gettington Credit could be the answer.Back to top