Fast Capital 360 business loans review
Financing up to $5 million for business owners with less-than-perfect credit.
- Best for businesses of all credit types looking for next-day funding.
- Pick something else if you’ve been in business for less than six months.
Kathryn Pomroy is a writer at finder.com specializing in loans. She has written for dozens of major publications, small businesses and many well-known personal finance companies, including LendingTree, Money Crashers, Quickbooks/Intuit, BankRate, LendEDU and more. Kathryn holds a BA in Journalism and drinks super bold coffee while eating peanut butter and honey toast. Yum.
Fast Capital is a direct lender and online lending platform that works with business owners of all credit types, though you need to bring in at least $72,000 annually to qualify. You can compare offers from both Fast Capital and other lenders by filling out just one online form. And it’s fast — you can prequalify in just minutes and have funds in your bank account in just one day.
Even more, it offers a slew of financing options to meet a variety of business needs, including lines of credit, equipment financing, term loans, merchant cash advances and more.
But you need to be around for at least six months to be eligible — bad news for startups in the first few months of business. And though it works with business owners with credit scores as low as 500, you might only qualify for high-cost, short-term financing,
Not sure Fast Capital 360 is right for you? Take a peek at the table below to explore other options.
First, do I qualify?
To qualify for business financing through Fast Capital 360, you need to meet the following criteria at a minimum:
- In business at least six months
- Annual revenue of at least $72,000
- Personal FICO credit score of at least 500
What makes Fast Capital 360 unique?
Fast Capital 360 is unique in that it’s both a direct lender and a marketplace that allows you to shop and compare rates from a network of lenders by filling out one online form. Checking what offers you’re eligible for won’t affect your credit score. And rates start at a competitive 6.95% — with financing that stretches from $1,000 all the way up to $5,000,000.
And like its name suggests, Fast Capital 360 is fast — if you’re approved for a loan, your funds are transferred within 24 hours directly into your business’s bank account.
- Relatively low credit and revenue requirements
- Competitive rates starting at 6.95%
- Financing up to $5,000,000
- Get funds in as little as 24 hours
- Checking rates won’t affect your credit score
- Variety of financing options available in all 50 states
- Not open to startups — need to be around for at least six months to qualify
- Might only qualify for high-cost, short-term financing
Compare other business loan options
How do I get started?
You can get started online — it takes just two minutes to answer a few questions about your business and receive prequalification offers. Follow these steps:
- Go to Fast Capital 360’s website and select your loan amount, time in business and annual revenue. Click Continue.
- Enter your name, company name, email and phone number. Click Continue.
- Enter your business address and contact details, business start date, annual revenue and EIN number. Click Continue.
- Upload your bank account information or four most recent bank statements.
- Submit your online form to see what offers you qualify for.
If you like what you see, you can continue on to the full application — which will require a hard credit check. Once you’re officially approved, you can get your funds deposited directly into your business bank account in just 24 hours.
What information do I need to submit?
Have the following information on hand to fill out Fast Capital 360’s online form:
- Bank account information or four months of business bank statements
- Contact information
- Business EIN number
- Social Security number
How do repayments work?
Repayments vary depending on the type of loan you take out. For instance, business term loans are paid back in weekly or monthly installments. Short-term loans can have a payoff period as short as three months with weekly or biweekly payments. SBA loans have longer repayment periods and require monthly payments.
While Fast Capital offers the option to sign up for autopay to have your payments automatically debited from your business bank account each month, it doesn’t offer a rate discount for this.
If you have questions, you can reach out to a Fast Capital 360 loan expert by calling 866-442-0688. Representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
Not sure Fast Capital 360 is the best lender for you? Read our guide to business loans to explore other options. Or use our business loan calculator to get a better idea of how much you can afford to borrow.