Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Earn more miles with Delta SkyMiles Dining
Earn up to 5x miles every time you dine at participating locations
Use the Delta SkyMiles Dining program to earn miles simply by eating at your favorite restaurants, clubs and bars. With more than 10,000 participating locations, you’ll have no trouble earning accelerated miles on top of the rewards you already earn with your card.
What is the Delta SkyMiles Dining program?
The Delta SkyMiles Dining program lets you earn miles on dining at participating locations. The number of miles you earn per dollar depends on your membership level. Fortunately, reaching the highest level is relatively easy.
Compare credit cards that earn miles with the Delta SkyMiles Dining program
How does the Delta SkyMiles Dining program work?
It’s simple. You sign up for the program, link your credit or debit cards and then dine at participating locations. You’ll earn bonus miles for the total amount you pay at the restaurant, including tax and tip.
|Membership level||VIP member||Select member||Member|
|Miles you earn per dollar||5 miles||3 miles||0.5 miles|
|Requirements to reach membership level||Subscribe to the promotional emails and make 11 transactions at participating locations in a calendar year.||Subscribe to get promotional emails.||Sign up for the program without subscribing to the promotional emails.|
NOTE: You can only link one card to one dining program. This means if you sign up for SkyMiles Dining with your Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card, you can’t sign up for the AAdvantage Dining program or the United MileagePlus Dining program with the same card.
How do I sign up for the Delta SkyMiles Dining program?
- Visit the SkyMiles Dining website.
- Sign up using your full name, address and SkyMiles number.
- Add your credit or debit cards.
- Use your cards at participating restaurants.
What bonuses does the Delta dining program offer?
In addition to earning miles at participating locations, you can earn a signup bonus if you subscribe to receive promotional materials on your email.
In total, you can earn up to 3,000 bonus miles within your first 30 days of program membership. Here’s how:
- Earn 500 miles, or 1,000 if you’re a SkyMiles Medallion member, once you spend $30 at a participating restaurant.
- Earn 1,000 miles after your second visit at a participating restaurant.
- Earn 1,500 miles after your third visit at participating restaurants.
However, you will have to leave a review within 30 days of your visit to earn the bonus miles. SkyMiles Dining will send you an email with the link where to add your review.
What restaurants are part of the Delta SkyMiles Dining program?
The Delta SkyMiles Dining program lets you earn miles at more than 10,000 participating restaurants, bars and clubs. Below, you’ll find some of the popular choices according to reviewers:
- Tony’s Di Napoli
- Rue 57
- Dallas BBQ
- Austin’s Ale House
- Tri Dim Shanghai
- Lorimar Vineyards and Winery
- D’Elia’s Grinders
- Canyon Cowboy
- Rustico Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Omega Restaurant
- Timothy O’Tooles Pub
- Roberto’s Ristorante & Pizzeria
- Angelo’s Pizza & Pasta
- Red River BBQ & Grill
- Mo’s Irish Pub
- Los Arcos
- Tony Mandola’s
How to find restaurants in the Delta SkyMiles Dining program?
Visit the SkyMiles Dining program website and enter your city and state at the search bar at the top, like this, Los Angeles, CA.
You can also search by restaurant name.
How to get the most out of Delta SkyMiles Dining program
- Use the signup bonus. Earn up to 3,000 miles within the first 30 days of program membership. Visit participating restaurants and meet the spend requirements.
- Submit your email address to receive promotions. By submitting your email, you earn 3x miles instead of 0.5x miles and you become eligible to earn the signup bonus.
- Use the dining program. Earn 5x miles after you visit 11 participating establishments in a year and reach VIP status.
- Use a dining credit card. Earn additional rewards with a dining credit card. But if you want to earn more Delta SkyMiles, consider the Delta SkyMiles® Blue American Express Card where you earn additional 2x miles at restaurants.
- Leave a restaurant review. Earn some bonus miles by leaving a review.
Delta frequent flyers could greatly benefit from the Delta SkyMiles Dining program. Just by being a member, you could earn up to 5x miles at participating restaurants, bars and clubs, plus you can earn a signup bonus once you meet certain criteria.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Delta Medallion status: How does it work and why you should get it
Ascend through its ranks and Delta Medallion Status pays off with additional perks and benefits for SkyMiles members.
Best credit card combinations
Use these credit card combinations to boost your rewards earnings.
Best credit cards for rewards in 2021
Take advantage of miles, points and perks with a card that best fits your lifestyle.
Best travel credit card in 2021
Here are our picks for the top travel cards on the market.
Best airline credit cards of 2021
Have your sights set on travel this year? We compared nearly 100 cards to find the best deals and perks.
Best credit cards for couples
Earn accelerated rewards on categories such as gas, dining, groceries and travel.
Delta Refreshes Credit Card Benefits and Increases Annual Fees
High-end cards get a boost, though annual fees increase in turn.
How to donate airline miles to charity
Your miles about to expire? Donate them to charity.
What is Clear and is it worth it?
Use this program to skip document checks across the largest US airports.
The best credit cards for entertainment 2021
Earn up to 6% cash back on select entertainment spending.
Ask an Expert