Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Citi® Secured Mastercard® vs Capital One® Secured Mastercard®
Summary of card features
Citi® Secured Mastercard®
- Build your credit history by using your card responsibly
- Ideal for people who are new to credit or have limited credit history
- Minimum security deposit of $200
- No annual fee
Capital One® Secured Mastercard®
- You'll pay no annual fee to use this card.
- Depending on your credit, you may pay a security deposit as low as $49 and still get a $200 credit limit.
- Make your first 5 monthly payments on time and Capital One will raise your credit limit.
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert