Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Infiniti QX30 insurance
Average Infiniti QX30 insurance rates
The QX30 is a reasonable luxury SUV to insure. The average insurance costs for a Infiniti QX30 is $220 a month — or $2,640 a year, about double the national average. With a base price of $29,950, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 8.8%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Compare hatchback insurance
Take advantage of the hatchback’s body style and economy engine to save on your insurance.
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Arizona
See why riders pay $150 above the US average for insurance, despite Arizona’s low minimum requirements.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in North Carolina
North Carolina may have high motorcycle insurance requirements, but premiums hover slightly above the national average.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Texas
What are the average costs, insurance requirements and best provider choices in Texas?
- North Carolina moped laws & insurance requirements
You won’t need a license if your bike falls under the state’s moped category. But you’ll need liability insurance to safely and legally drive in NC.
- Auto manufacturers that sell cars in the US
Get the lowdown on 30+ automakers and what they have to offer.
- How to finance an Infiniti
Compare car loan options to get behind the wheel of this luxury Japanese brand.
- Markel motorcycle insurance review
Compare coverage and discounts designed for bikers from a company that’s specialized in motorcycles for over 40 years.