Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Best credit cards for bad credit
Compare six credit cards for bad credit, get approval tips and more.
Compare credit cards for bad credit
Our best cards for bad credit may not always suit your financial situation. Compare other cards for building credit until you find the right pick for your situation.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards review
A new crypto card from the unique Upgrade bank.
- Online store credit cards with guaranteed approval
It’s easy to qualify for these online store cards.
- How to start a photography business
From your marketing strategy to financing and insurance, we’ll walk you through how to start a career behind the lens.
- Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee review
A good rewards option for those with average credit.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa Review
A strong cashback card if you want to build your credit score.
- The best free debit cards for kids for 2021
A must-have for parents looking to teach their little ones healthy money habits early on.
- Bilt Mastercard review
Pay for your rent fee-free using this card.
- Six Flags Rewards Visa review
An underwhelming and overshadowed entertainment credit card.
- Methodology: Kids’ checking accounts and prepaid debit cards
We look for the following features when rating kids debit cards: monthly fees, features, availability, customer service, interest rate and more.